Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jawairiyakamran Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 12:13 PM
    I want my uncle to go back to pakistan now I'm real fed up on my uncle now
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Report him to Immigration OR the Police, depending on why you are fed up and if he's somehow breaking the Law.

Do you live with him?

Does he live with you and your parents?

How old are you?
    johnsingh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 07:50 AM
    If I know someone was illegal and they went to jail for that.. they came back out and married someone... but it is a false marriage.. and I know it is false... all the pics they took are false..
    The reason I am saying this is that through lying to the immigration just to get his status.. he is taking away jobs and lively hood of the legal people that live here and are strugling. He is wasting tax mony in courts and I see it is all false... he married the girl and gave her money... till he gets his papers..
    What should I do... report this... and even if I do does he then gets in trouble... or nothing will come out of this... and for me to turn my back on this
    Please advice...
    johnsingh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 07:52 AM
    No I see him doing wrong
    And I feel that if he gets his papers by lying, it is taking a job of food away from our legal citizens strugling
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Photos of a wedding are meaningless to Immigration - it's the marriage license that counts BUT if anyone can report anyone else to Immigration.

Do you have the information to contact Immigration?
    borninusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 28, 2012, 09:41 AM
    I live in a city where we have good paying jobs but the last few years the companies are hiring companies that have ilegal people and pay them $9.00 a hour for jobs we got paid more than $ 16.00 a hour by the time my kids grow up they won't have a change at a good paying job because of this ilegal people both my parents are Mexicans but paid their fees and didn't jump the wall they pay taxes and do it the legal right way like it should but most of this people just send all the money back home that should be for the growth of our state our city our kids. How could we put our kids to school if the ilegal people are taking are benefits away for pennies. I don't think this if fair to anyone that was born in the states

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS [ 11 Answers ]

How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS?

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Isn't it illegal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Have a look at this link, apparently every one who has a name and family name of a person can check the records. Is it possible, I think they are just spams, what do you think? http://www.peoplebackgroundchecks.org/index2.htm N

Is this Illegal? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a loan with a company for about 4 years. The loan has completely destroyed my credit due to numerous amounts of deliquencies on my report (younger days). Anyway, I am in the process of purchasing my first home and am working with a Mortgage Broker. My Broker told me to pay the loan...

Illegal? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So I am 15 years old. And I have been dating this guy for two months now. Hes 18. A few people have told me that this is illegal. But others say it is not. Im just confused and would like to know if it is or not. Also do any of you know if it is possible for me to move out without concent...

View more questions Search