Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regimich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2005, 11:42 PM
    Copy protecting my personally burned DVD's...
    Does anyone know if it is possible to copy protect my movies that I burn to iDVD? Currently in Iraq and have some personal movies to burn but operational security is important and I don't want non-military personnel to get hold of them for burning. I also have Toast and was wondering if it is possible using that software? I use a Powerbook, 1.67, 8x burner. Thank you for checking this out! :confused:
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2005, 05:34 AM
    There is software out there on the internet that adds copy protection - I just couldn't find any. The trouble is that whatever software you find on the internet for copy protection, you will also be able to find software for removing this copy protection just as easily.

Just search Google for something like 'add "copy protection" DVD software'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Protecting painted outdoor furniture? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know what is the best way to protect painted wood from the elements? Normally on bare wood I would use spar urethane,but they say not to use that on painted surfaces.

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

CD writer to copy DVD's.. [ 2 Answers ]

My PC has a CD reader / writer (burner) and I am wondering if there is any way I can use this to burn copies of DVD's.. I have been told that I would need to purchase a DVD reader/writer (burner) to copy DVD's, but SURELY there is some way I can do this without incurring additional expense. ...

View more questions Search