Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greywahya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2003, 02:27 PM
    Moidem continues to dial ot
    >:(
    Why does my system keep trying to dial out after I log off the internet.
    I know this is simple but I juist cannot get it to quite doing this..
    dbjr77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2003, 01:38 PM
    moidem continues to dial ot
    Look in IE and go to tools/internet options choose the connection tab and make sure that the radio button is not in " Dial whenever a network connection is not present"

Then go into your dial up networking and make sure that it is not set to automatically establish a connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer continues to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst, model# 110.20052994. About a week ago, it would not drain. I even tried pressing the drain button on the control panel, but it did not work. So, I drained the water by hand and tried to run through another small load cycle. Now, the washer continues to...

Stucco continues to fall off [ 2 Answers ]

On the North side of my house the stucco continues to fall off. I had the whole house restuccoed 4 year ago and since then I've had 4 different companies try to repair. The area is approx 12 x 15 where the stucco won't stick. There used to be a water softener on that side of the house where a...

Dial up box [ 3 Answers ]

When I log on to widnows (WIN ME) the internet connection box opens as well. I don't know why but it's not a pain because I usually do want to connect to the net. BUT.. sometimes I don't want to go on the net so I cancel or close the box. Then after say 5 or 10 minutes it appears again. It mostly...

Automatic dial up [ 2 Answers ]

I have W2000 56modem. I want my computer to automatically dialup so I can go straight to my programs. I know that you have to uncheck the never dial a connection, but mine will not clear or uncheck. What do I do.

View more questions Search