Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 1, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Periods during pregnancy
    I have heard and read a lot about having a "period" during pregnancy. I am sure this isn't a real period, just some kind of vaginal bleeding. I am curious to what this looks like. Is this like a real period (light-heavy-light), or is the bleeding and symptoms different? What does the "period" during pregnancy look like?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 12:40 PM
    As pregnancy is for every woman, so is bleeding. If you are pregnant and you are bleeding, you need to be seen by your doctor ASAP to make sure this is normal for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods and pregnancy tests [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I tried to get pregnant for four years and then we finally did and we had a son... now we have been trying for 10 months again and nothing has happened yet... I have irregular periods which I may get every 3 to 4 months and they last about 14 to 17 days... but on Dec.27, I had a...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search