Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tafoote17 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Age discrimination
    Thank you all, Not happy about your answers but there were very helpful.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I would suggest posting your answer above on the site of your original question as an answer/response to your own question that you originally posted about age discrimination. That way it will be more likely to be noticed by the people who have already responded to your question about age discrimination. I just happened to come across your post above by accident, because it has been in the section of unanswered questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discrimination or what? [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is having a real serious problem at her job. About 6 months ago, she went into a new position at her workplace, where she has been 8 years now. She is the plant/office secretary. Three months after she was there, they moved her (and her helper) from her office into a broom closet, or at...

Age Discrimination [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 43 year old retired Navy veteran and recently relocated back to Albuquerque to be with my aging parents. Today (1/30/07), I had a part two of Four parts of an interview with Verizon. The first part was a telephone Interview (1/25/07), which was conducted last week. Today was the...

Age Discrimination [ 12 Answers ]

At work we transport developmentally disabled persons. Our vehicle insurance company has given us a Risk Management to follw, when hiring drivers. No one over the age of 65 and they want them to be preferred 23-25. Isn't that the high risk age? Is this age discrimination? Everyone does it, but I...

CA - Great owner, horrible broker, age discrimination practices? [ 8 Answers ]

Northern California This is for a 1 year lease on a home. Broker is only being used for finding a tenant, not management. I am 22 and live with my slightly older sister and her boyfriend. The two of them have very stable long term jobs and surpass the needed monthly income without including...

Is This Discrimination ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a quick question. I live in FL, and a friend of mine was fired because her boss said that she didn't fit in to the 4 person office she was working at. I told her that it is because is was the only black female there. Everyone else was white. She was there only 3 or 2 weeks and her boss had...

View more questions Search