Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schnur777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2005, 08:23 PM
    Hose Bib installation in wall
    I'm remodeling a house and wondering if there is a way to install an external hose bib inside a 2x4 wall. On one of them I just need cold water. The other one, I'd like to do hot and cold with a mixer valve of some sort. I have exposed walls and already have the water line in the wall (I'm using Wirsbo) but not sure how to install a hose bib.
    tommytman Posts: 153, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2005, 10:20 PM
    Are the freeze proof bibs? A company called Prier sells a hot/cold hase bib. They have a web site http://www.prier.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Hose Valves [ 10 Answers ]

There are two 20 year old hose valves outside the house. Both leak, and one even has a busted handle that requires a vise grip every time we want to open and close the water flow. I would like to replace both without the expense of hiring a plumber. I think this is a job that even I can do.. ....

Anti-syphon hose bib [ 2 Answers ]

We had a new hose bib put in for our outside hose. It worked fine for a few weeks, but now no water comes out at all. Is there some trick to getting the water started with the anti-syphon hose bibs? Thanks!

Installation of Wall-mounted Rear-discharge Toilets [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm looking at either the 1) Geberit pressure-assist wall-mounted toilet or 2) Porcher Kimera wall-mounted toilet. In either case, I would use a horizontal discharge configuration. 1) QUESTION: Does the Kimera support a horizontal discharge configuration? If so, does it travel...

Extending the exhaust hose? :) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have just had a portable air conditioner delivered which is fantastic, I got it from a UK company called B&Q and it's a 10,000 BTU. It arrived with a 1.5metre exhaust hose which isn't long enough, currently, we have it working by it going round another door and the hot air going into...

Hose Pipe Drain - Not There [ 5 Answers ]

I just moved into my first home. It's a new construction. I have connected my dryer, even replaced the cord because it was the wrong prongs. Now my washer has 3 tubes. I have connected the hot and cold, but there is no place for the drain pipe. Was this suppose to be in the house when it was built?...

View more questions Search