Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mosala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Setswana proverbs and their english eqivalents
    Hi, am doing a project on setswana proverbs and their english equivalents. Now, what I want to know is that where can I get information basing on the topic I've just asked, if I can get sources like books etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 03:30 AM
    I don't know about books on the subject. But, you might give the following link a try.

setswana proverbs - Google Search
    Kentse Modisane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 12:00 AM
    Get the book by Sol Plaatjies , Setswana Proverbs and their English Equivalents

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English help [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Teacher, Kindly help me out with the following. Are these OK? 1)The institute has two campuses. One for the juniors ;One for the seniors. 2) This should not disturb the work life and family life balance. 3) Such a thing is basically done at the corporate level. 4) I want a pen and...

English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - dus anyone know if "blind with fear" is a metaphor? Thankxxx :-/

English [ 1 Answers ]

The shoreline/ has many different shapes. What is the subject and the simple subject. Trying to help my child. But I need understanding also.

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

English [ 3 Answers ]

I am needing some help. My daughter is in first grade and brang home a paper today that I can not help her with. They want her cut and paste the pictures given on to the correct areas. Areas being soft c, hard c and soft g, and hard g.The words for the c's are... celery, castle, cookie, cigar, and...

View more questions Search