Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 31, 2007, 02:40 PM
    My son got dumped
    Funny title but just found out my son got terminated from a position he took on by a company who designs computer programmes for hospitals and doctors offices, etc.

He graduated in computer science technology, then worked with a call in centre in town to makes ends meet. He is 24 and lives at home since graduating. Bought a car, and is really good with his money, pays room and board, etc. All the while sending out resumes, networking and then two months ago finding a job with these people who wanted him in his field to go to edmonton, alberta to open an office for them, train in North York (Toronto), which he started. However, person training him was fired, so he was left to do all tech support around Ontario,expenses, but downside was commute was two hours there two hours back. He persevered and they said, you are doing well, keep it up... so today, month end he was fired, paycheck was absolutely not what they said it would be; they paid one a month and he was to make 30,000 to start plus expenses.

He is okay with this, tried to talk to main guy, but it was getting too late to leave.

I support him, he is a great guy, his dad too. I was willing to cut him loose to go out west.

I feel for him, that's why I am posting guys... :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Hello tickle:

I feel for him too. I'd feel more for him if he sued 'em, though.

excon

PS> What is the offspring of a tickle? In itch?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Hello:

I don't know about ebaines, but when someone screws me out of money they said they would pay me, I sue. I also advise people to do the same thing.

Maybe he or she thinks they should do something else, like spread 'em wider. Maybe he or she'd like to tell us what that might be.

excon
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 1, 2007, 02:16 AM
    I don't know about in Canada but here in the US he could sue them, I studied Business Law this past semester and there was a case identical to this where the guy won the suit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Got dumped [ 4 Answers ]

Well guys I got dumped by a girl that I really was in love with and it sucks. We shared so many information with each other and just today she said that am a fake and doesn't care about me anymore and well this hurts. Well this women was 33 yrs old and am only 24 so maybe we had many different...

Dumped [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend after a year of dating just got up and left one day. We lived together for almost that whole time and were talking about getting married. I simply don't understand what happened. I was blind sided? How do I handle it?

Getting dumped [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and have had 3 boyfriends. All 3 have dumped me, the first didn't love me to begin with, the second still loved me but we fought a lot and the 3 is still a mystery to me. We were together 3 months, he fell in love with me after a few weeks and we had a lot of fun together. After 2 months...

Being dumped [ 15 Answers ]

What's the best to get over being dumped? And she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to see me anymore. So I really want to avoid making a desperate phone call...

View more questions Search