Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelC Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Should I tell him?
    Okay, so. My ex boyfriend and I dated for a while until he broke up with me. I was really hurt and confused because he had called me many names and said a bunch of stuff to me that I never would have imagined him saying. This guy he knows was there to comfort me, and we ended up hooking up the day after my exbf dumped me. I told my exbf this, and he was sooo angry. The guy I had hooked up with told my exbf that we had sex, when we never did. I was so angry by this, and I kept trying to tell my exbf that this was not true but he didn't believe me for two weeks. We finally made up the day before I moved to a different state. However, the day before we made up, I had been with his best friend. We cuddled, and that was it. But now I feel extremely guilty and feel the need to tell my exbf this. We might get back together in the future, that's our plan. Should I tell him? Does he need to know? I promised his best friend I wouldn't tell him what went on, but I honestly feel extremely guitly even though nothing happened. It IS his best friend..
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 11:06 AM
    First off, your exbf shouldn't be angry. HE broke up with YOU. You do not belong to him anymore.

If you feel guilty about the cuddling you should tell him. It's better to have an open relationship. So he will know that you are realiable. But the bad part also comes in.

He is your exbfs best friend and that can cause major problems. But YOU must do what YOU feel will help you and him out in the future (if you think there is one, that is).

Be aware of the consequences.

Best of luck to you.
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Don't feel guilty about anything. You weren't together. You don't have to tell him anything. If for some reason it comes up and he is there than don't try to hide it, just say it was when you weren't together and the only thing that happened was that a cuddled that was it.
    (don't hold off other relationships if they come along and you to aren't together. A really great guy could pass you by)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paganheart71
    Don't feel guilty about anything. you weren't together. you don't have to tell him anything. If for some reason it comes up and he is there than don't try to hide it, just say it was when you weren't together and the only thing that happened was that a cuddled that was it.
    (don't hold off other relationships if they come along and you to aren't together. a really great guy could pass you by)
    Very true! You don't have to tell him anything you do not want to. It was his decision to break up with you, now he must accept that fact and live with it for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search