Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrsilly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 08:34 AM
    How to proceed and report immigration fraud
    Last year I met a woman who I thought was the a wonderful peroson. I the month of September 06 we got married and as soon we signed the marriage paper she started to pressure me to help her obtain her immigration papers. I filled out all the forms and started the petition with the immigration service for her green card. 3 months after the marriage I found out she had a parallel case with the immigration office in which she was trying to obtain her legael status through a labor certification from a previous employer which is the one who brought her to the states to work here legally but later on fired her and she never reported that situation to the INS. Because of that she feared that she was going to get kicked out and proceeded to find a fool like me that will marry her so she could obtain her papers. In early January 07 (3 months and 10 days after our wedding) I found out she had gone through my personal stuff and found a way to steal my passwords to my email mailbox and she started to go into it and erase messages from my friends or anyone who would like to talk to me. When I asked her about it she proceeded to attack me with a picture frame and I had to grab her arm to take it away from her but because of that now she is claiming abuse. I kicked her out of my house (which I bought way before the marriage) and started the process for divorce. She now is claiming alimony and abuse. My question is should I report this woman to the INS and/or the Homeland security dept. and how should I proceed with it? Do I have ane legal rights and/or is the U.S. government doing something to protect citizens from immigrant scammers like this one?

Thank you for all of your help.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:44 AM
    If she has a legal status in the US now you can't really do anything. This seems to come up a lot, you can call ICE but again, if she has the green card now your kind of stuck.

From the ICE website (Immigration and Customs Exforcement)

"To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423. Emailed reports of suspicious activity or "tips" are not accepted at this time. "
    Mrsilly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 09:04 AM
    She doesn't have a green card yet and in fact I know she is starting another labor certification process with her current employer and trying to start a petition under the I-360 form which is for abuse women. This creature is the biggest liar you can meet.
    AJ1962 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsilly
    She doesn't have a green card yet and in fact I know she is starting another labor certification process with her current employer and trying to start a petition under the I-360 form which is for abuse women. This creature is the biggest liar you can meet.
    YOur answer is simple, but I hope I am not too late.

I had the same situation, where my ex found some of my confidential information and started embazzeling me. She also placed a restraining order on me, kicked me out of the house, and used a close relative to stick it to me.

To make a long story short, I agreed to all her terms, had a lawyer and a private investigator help me record everything going on at the house. I laied low, but was able to turn the case around very quickly when I recorded her threatining and throwing objects at me. The judge quickly reversed course.

My lawyer had me write a detailed letter to the INS, supported by court papers, notarized, etc. I basically dropped my petition and all aplications and other documents I signed for her immigration papers. I listed all documents, provided photocopies, all details, etc.

I also got her arrested, re-arrested, etc. where every time she hires a lawyer, pays bail, inconvenience, other expenses, etc. She tried to exhaust me, and drive me into submittal to process her papers, but I was able to turn the table around.

With a short marrige, you do not have to fear for alimony, etc. I even created many problems for her, so now she has an attorney working on her deportation case. I basically had to show extreme willingness to hurt her, before she stopped looking at me like a victime she can ride to her immigration interview.

I paid her a good sum to sign the divorce papers. Told her the alternative is going to be worst than last few months.

During all of this, she managed to get a SSN, drivers license, buy a car, and get a job. Now she calls me as her deportation interview gets closer... she wants to get re-married :)... she still see me as a victim.. some people will never learn.

I am contemplating calling INS to report her marrige proposal, for the sake of the green card.
    childssam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 08:48 PM
    These women are evil! Mine was with me for 5mo's after the Wedding then took her Temporary Green Card and left for parts unknown. I called an officer at the local ICE office and was advised to 1st, Hire a lawyer, and to file for an annullment. I did this and of course the Bulgarian criminal was no where to be served. She left no forwarding address. My lawyer proceeded with the case running ad's in local news papers since this area was her last know address. After a while we were given a default judgement due to no response from the Bulgarian Criminal. A few months later she re-surfaced with a lawyer and a new story. They filed to get the case re-opened, and were successful. Then started claiming abuse and claiming that I forced her to leave the marriage. Her and her lawyer then began through the a civil case on a gold digging mission. Trying to extort me for thousands of dollars and threating criminal prosecution to gain leverage in my civil case.
    (This is a serious violation of the rules of the Florida State Bar) and is Extortion which is a feloney. Reciently the Bulgarian criminal was arrested in Chicago, IL for Feloney Herion Possession. After that, her case against me cumbled. And Once again I was Granted my Annulment. Legally I was never married. Beware of the alligation of ABUSE... It's a loop-hole they try to use. I filled a Florida Bar Complaint against the Junior Russian Lawyer and hope that she is disbared or sevearly sanctioned.:eek:
    xaiegen Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:17 PM
    All I see is you can point out the various cases in which she is trying to obtain a permanent residenceship during her case interviews. Other than that, it doesn't seem she has a case for abuse from you, both people can be locked up in domestic abuse, remember that. One thing you may not be considering is how scared she is of the whole situation. From personal experience, many immigrants have post traumatic stress disorder just trying to migrate. The only thing you have on your hands is an insecure woman/wife, not a scammer. I guess meeting her in May and marrying her in Sept. wasn't enough time to know all about her.
    childssam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 05:24 AM
    I really don't care how scared she is, she committed a crime by knowingly defrauding me into marriage. She and her family played me like a fiddel, to try to get a green card, then tried to extort me for thousands of dollars for a 5mo long marriage. This disrupted my life for two years. My #1 saving grace was the fact that I never got her pregnant. In the end justice prevailed, and that is the important thing. I sent letters to everyone important in US government and every ageny that had control or involvement in immigration matters. Not sure if it helped but it definitely made me feel better.
    xaiegen Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Although your case has valid points, my post refers to Mrsilly's initial post. So:
    Quote Originally Posted by childssam
    I really don't care how scared she is, she commited a crime by knowingly defrauding me into marriage.
    Well, it only applies if Mrsilly had said it.
    bluesguitar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 01:52 PM
    This EXACT scenario happened to me but we have a beautiful child. I now have custody of my beautiful daughter but I have found some evidence of the fraud in her paperwork & I'm now hiring a translator to go over what original documrnts I still have. The parrallels are stunning between what your wife did & what mine did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsilly
    Last year I met a woman who I thought was the a wonderful peroson. I the month of September 06 we got married and as soon we signed the marriage paper she started to pressure me to help her obtain her immigration papers. I filled out all the forms and started the petition with the immigration service for her green card. 3 months after the marriage I found out she had a paralell case with the immigration office in which she was trying to obtain her legael status through a labor certification from a previous employer which is the one who brought her to the states to work here legally but later on fired her and she never reported that situation to the INS. Because of that she feared that she was going to get kicked out and proceeded to find a fool like me that will marry her so she could obtain her papers. In early January 07 (3 months and 10 days after our wedding) I found out she had gone thru my personal stuff and found a way to steal my passwords to my email mailbox and she started to go into it and erase messages from my friends or anyone who would like to talk to me. When I asked her about it she proceeded to attack me with a picture frame and I had to grab her arm to take it away from her but because of that now she is claiming abuse. I kicked her out of my house (which I bought way before the marriage) and started the process for divorce. She now is claiming alimony and abuse. My question is should I report this woman to the INS and/or the Homeland security dept. and how should I proceed with it?? Do I have ane legal rights and/or is the U.S. government doing something to protect citizens from immigrant scammers like this one?

Thank you for all of your help.
    bluesguitar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 02:15 PM
    I'm in the middle of my divorce. She maxed out all of the credit lines & cleared out our bank accounts & has abused / neglected our daughter as just another form of leverage. She also routinely claimed abuse to everyone including my mother & sister & was always threatening to have me arrested so she could keep our home. I just won the custody battle though. My wife has her green card & since we have a daughter an annullment seems unlikely to be granted.

She split because I ended up refusing to be a victim. I never laid a hand on her but I was so overwealmed with her scamming & her lying & her abuse of my child. I was completely at my wits end. That was over a year ago & she's gone through many boyfriends already & I honestly believe she's Hooking.

So anyway... She got the message & split leaving me with our daughter. Took a one bedroom apt & then sued me for spousal support.

It completely backfired on her & the court immediatly garnished her wages for child support!!! The court now takes nearly $500/ mo out of her paycheck & sends it to me. Every time I fill my gas tank with her money I take one for the good guys & thanks to her my daughter has lots of very nice clothes! She was so mad when she realized what happend she looked like the Tasmanian Devil. I wish like hell I had a video camera running. She was boucing around like a Pinball & I laughed so hard I almost choked to death.

The hardest part is that it's SO hard on my poor kid. My Wife left two young children in her country prior to coming here. She came on a Tourist Visa (Which was expired when we met). My child is so excellent. I'm really crushed that this pig can rip the kids heart out over & over without remorse & when my daughter runs to her out of Love the greed immediately sets in that she can manipulate her all over again. The Judge was so hard on her that she's not even allowed to call my kid on the phone at this point. She can only call her 3 times a week for 1/2hr.

In the custody hearing I kept my mouth SHUT & she proceeded to try to pull her scams on the judge. Let me tell you she failed MISERABLY! The judge ordered home inspections & psyche evaluations on both of us. I expect them to tell me that I'm the dope that married her... but... she is a complete pathological Liar. She just cannot help herself & when these shrinks get done with her it will really help me with the divorce.

I have to recommend that you never underestimate the stupidity of these people even though they are incredibly tenacios, cunning, & deviant. They are so filled with GREED that it completely overtakes any & all sound judgement. Keep your cool & think clearly & you'll win. At this point I'm still licking my wounds but life is getting better every day.

The saddest thing about it all is that I married her for all the right reasons & with good intentions & dreams of the future with a nice big family. I bought her Utopian LIES hook line & sinker. Of course she was awefully good in bed with her persuasion techniques too.

It's truly sad that these people come here for a better life & to turn over a new leaf but they continue to be the criminals they always had been...
    wiseguy081 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2009, 12:25 PM

I am really sorry this happened to you guys but all of you should have known better I am sorry no woman that's here illegally looking for love at the moment she looking for a green card and someone to maintain her financially that's it.

Men still fall for this, thinking she loves them lmao sorry dude your wrong and she will do anything to make you think that she loves you. I am Spanish I have to say spanish woman are the most deceiving woman

If you want a south American woman, Russian woman or whatever flavor you like and you want to marry her make sure she has her green card and she signs prenuptial agreement! If not just sleep with her get your kicks and tell her you gots to go your wife waiting for you.. lmao (Never give your real name)
    maryrowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 17, 2009, 03:09 PM
    My husband is a real con artist. I started going out with him in Feb07, he asked me to marry him several times, each time I told him I was too old for him. I am 30 years older than him and a recent widow. I am 67 but look 50, he is 37 and looks 20. He said age is just a number and kept at me. I let him move in with me July07 and we finally got married Sept 07. After the marriage he told me that he wanted to get his working papers and his green card. I told him I'd help him, I'm so stupid, I never knew about this kind of fraud. In June 08 he started seeing a "friend", I asked him if was having and affair,"no" he answered. I filed for his woeking papers & green card and paid all of the money. In May09, he was laid off from work because his work permit hadn't come through yet. He could get unemployment because he was not legal to work. In Aug09 we had our interview and the interviewer questioned the differences in our ages, he again said no problem. I stupidly went along with it. He got his work permit in Sept09, he then went back to work. Then after the interview we received a visit from immigration. He was working that night, but I showed the people through the house and answered the questions honestly. He had his belongs all over the house, not just in our bedroom, so they were suspicious, I assured them that we indeed slept together. They asked if we had sex and we did all the time. They then proceeded to ask me if I knew about his getting caught parking in one of the local parks after hours with a women, I of course said no. They also informed me that there has been a parade of women seen going in and out of my house while I was working. I did not know any of this. When I asked about it he said they were friends. Well later one of his friend called me at work and told me she was pregnant and was due the end of October. I was floored. I aked him and he said he just couldn't tell me. Since the baby was born, I tried to keep us together, but it got obvious that he was "with her". He moved out officially yesterday. He put me in such a hole, I supported us the entire marriage and he contributed at times. I am in arrears on my mortgage 1 year and my houses taxes 1 1/2years. I am losing everything, my house that my late husband worked so hard for and he still is trying to con me. Everything is a lie and I don't know what to do. I am afraid to report him, because I may get into trouble for partaking in the fraud, but I really thought he was being honest with me. We were so happy, I thought, but it was just a ruse.
    starangel09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 02:28 PM

You should report her. She will find another victim in the future. You can write a letter to INS with her alien number and explain what happened. She should be deported. You are lucky for you discovered this early enough. My friend is used and abused by an immigrant woman who doesn't even want to become a citizen. Because she does not believe in American government. She had kept her last name and has not filed for citizenship despite the many years she has lived here. She is only using my friend to live a good life in America. When my friend could not take it anymore he moved out of the house. The woman realizing he was serious withdrew almost a quarter of a million USD and left very little for my friend. She has now found an enabler family lawyer to abuse him more but this time it is financial. You can save another man for reporting this. Good luck
    alrietto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Violence Against Women Act -VAWA: The false accusations and the immigration fraud:

VAWA: A law was made to help women who are being abused by their husbands – specifically immigrant women who are married to legal US residents (Citizens and permanent residents) who stay in abusive relationships because they expect to become legal residents.

Unfortunately everything VAWA provides to these women does not require any proof. Police reports can be made by anyone and the police simply write what they are being told. Ex-Parte petitions for Temporary Protective Orders are granted without requiring proof. Friends and relatives of the immigrant women sign affidavits because they are the friends and relative of the immigrant women and they have nothing to lose by doing so.

In addition, when an immigrant woman contacts a VAWA shelter, the shelter operates under the assumption that women stay too long in abusive relationships and that women do not realize they are being abused. The VAWA shelter will thus work with the woman to identify every possible form of abuse she has allegedly been subjected to. One can only imagine what happens when an immigrant woman lies about being abused in order to get immigration and other benefits provided based on having been in a VAWA shelter.

Due to the above immigrant women deliberately plan to marry US Citizens and permanent residents in order to accuse them of domestic violence, get to a VAWA shelter and receive a number of benefits: Certification, employment, assisted housing, education grants, relocation to another state, medical and psychological help and… immigration based on self petition.

The US Citizen or permanent resident suffers in the following ways:

1. The male spouse is deceived by the female immigrant to spend his money, time and resources. He is made to believe that her intentions are honest where in fact she is fully versed on VAWA and her intentions are to make the false accusations of domestic violence soon after the marriage and receive benefits: Free housing, Certification, Employment, Medical and Psychological services, moving assistance, education grants and… immigration. The innocent male spouse is deceived to spend his money, time and resources on a dishonest immigrant women. This is a horrible form of abuse encouraged by VAWA. I for instance lost three years of my life against my will and another year so far recovering from PTSD inflicted by the incident.

2. The male spouse suffers from the false accusations. VAWA accepts an Ex-Parte petition for a protective order or a no-contact order as evidence. The female immigrant is required to file the petition and thus commit perjury in court. These false accusations can potentially destroy the male citizen, prevent him from getting employment and make him sick as they did in my case.

The questions I have are:

1. What changes are necessary to prevent immigrant women from fraudulently deceive male citizens to marry them where in reality they plan to falsely accuse the male citizen and gain immigration though a VAWA shelter and the self petition?

2. What changes are necessary to prevent the false accusations once the immigrant women contacts the VAWA shelter?

If the above questions can be answered, we could put together a plan for change and propose it to Congress.

Respectfully, -

-----

I have been abused by a Mexican woman with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She deceived me to believe that she wanted to be my wife. I provided for her and her three sons for three years. After three years of living together I thought I knew her.

I agreed to marry her because I agreed that she should become legal in this country.

Just as soon as I married her she revealed her true face. She actually told me she never intended to be my wife and that she married me for immigration.

Her two boys, suffering from her manipulations had become very sick and I had no choice but to file for divorce only three months after we got married.

I thought my troubles with her would soon be over, but to my surprise she found a way to a domestic violence shelter - a VAWA shelter. Unfortunately they believed her lies

After a couple of weeks in the shelter she signed a petition for a Temporary Protective Order, falsely accusing me of domestic violence. She abused the pro-bono legal help provided at the shelter. At the court hearing the judge, after listening to her realized she was lying and dismissed her accusations.

To my surprise I was told that despite of her making false accusations against me she still gets to stay in the shelter, and that she still benefits from free housing, legal, psychological and medical services, employment and Immigration to stay in this country.

Exactly a year after I filed for divorce she, assisted by her son and others from the shelter broke in to my house and robbed me of the things they knew were most dear to me.

I respectfully request your assistance in making Congress aware of this case and that proper action be taken to rectify the mistakes made by the VAWA service center.

-----

The following information pertains to:

VAWA service center: International Women's House, P.O. Box 1327 Decatur, Georgia 30031 Phone: 770-413-5557 Fax: 678-476-6804 eMail: [email protected]

And their client: Martha Laura Granados (DOB 11/14/1966). Please let me have your feedback on the matter.

Thanks.

-----

Ref: Martha Laura Granados bellia66 Martha Granados (DOB 11/14/1966)

-----

I was helping Martha and her sons so much. After her divorce I offered her my house. She and her 3 sons lived in my house for three years. I helped her with so many things: house, car, driver's license, doctors, surgeries, money.

She told me she wanted to be my wife. I agreed to marry her so that she could be legal in this country. It was then that trouble started.

There is a law in this country called Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Under this law a woman can simply claim that she is a domestic violence victim and she gets all the help she needs: Housing, Legal, Psychological, Medical, Employment and Immigration papers to stay in this country…

She contacted a VAWA agent and claimed there was domestic violence. After being in the shelter for a couple of weeks she signed a petition for a Temporary Protective Order that was full of lies.

When I met Martha in October 2005 she was a Domestic Violence Victim and I wanted to help. I never imagined she would end up accusing me of the same. I offered her and her 3 sons to stay in my house.

In August 2008 she asked (begged) me to marry her because she was out of legal status in the US and wanted to become legal and needed to see her son in Mexico. Again I wanted to help and I agreed. On Aug. 27 – 2008 Martha and I got married.

Immediately after we got married her behavior changed dramatically. It became clear to me that something was totally wrong with our marriage. Martha threatened me to “leave me a present” meaning “send me to jail”. I thought she was under a lot of stress and again I felt pity. On Oct. 5 – 2008 I filed for immigration for her and on Nov. 9 – 2008 for her 2 children.

Martha had managed to create a deep conflict between her 2 children and their own father and now she was working on doing the same between her 2 children and me. Her children's behavior was becoming more and more unhealthy. When I discussed her sons' situation with her she lost her temper, and later she would turn that into Emotional Violence in order to gain Immigration Benefits. On November 27 she told her son, Raul to cut off the TV cables which he did in 4 places.

As I realized the situation was becoming very unhealthy I asked her to look for another place to stay. On November 29 Martha went to the police which escorted her and her children back to our residence. On Sunday Nov. 30 2008 Martha informed me that she intends to stay married only for the purpose of gaining Immigration Benefits. On Monday Dec. 1 2008 – for the above reason - I filed the Divorce Petition.

Martha immediately began to look for ways to retaliate against me. She joined the Domestic Violence Program - VAWA claiming there was “Emotional Violence” against her children. On Dec. 19 2008 Martha and her children left our residence and moved to a Dekalb County Domestic Violence Women's Shelter (International Women's House, P.O. Box 1327 Decatur, Georgia 30031 Phone: 770-413-5557 Fax: 678-476-6804 eMail: [email protected]). Martha left to the shelter using my 2007 SUV that I lent her.

On Dec. 31 2008 I came to Martha's sister's house to wish them a Happy New Year and to pick up my 2007 SUV. When I was driving the vehicle away Martha and her two sons ran out in front of the vehicle in an attempt to forcefully stop the running vehicle thus endangering their own lives and mine.

On Jan. 8 2009 Martha filed a petition for a Temporary Protective Order with Cobb County GA Superior Court – Civil Action 09-1-179-99 - FALSELY accusing me for domestic violence against her and her children. On Jan. 13 2009 when appearing in front of the judge Martha committed Perjury for the first time.

On Jan. 23 2009 the Temporary Protective Order – Civil Action 09-1-179-99 was dismissed by Cobb County GA Superior Court judge – finding Martha's accusations to be FALSE. At the court session Martha committed Perjury for the second time.

While giving her testimony Martha referred to events that allegedly took place on a trip to Orlando, FL in June 2008, proving that when she asked me to marry her in August 2008 her intentions were dishonest.

On Jan. 29 2009 the FINAL DECREE of Divorce was granted – Civil Action 08-1-11044-40 by Cobb County GA Superior Court judge.

On May 29 2009 Martha appeared at my house and attempted to gain access to the property. When the police arrived Martha informed the police that she was still married to me. By doing so Martha committed criminal trespassing and provided the police with misinformation.

On December 1, 2009 Exactly a year after I filed for divorce she, assisted by her son and others from the shelter broke in to my house and robbed me of the things they knew were most dear to me.

-----
    lmstrauchn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Not an answer but a question for anyone with the answer. I married a man who claimed he loved me but, he took me to the cleaners. The day after the wedding he told me he only married me for his papers. Three months later I heard him on the phone tell a woman he moved in with that " these are the things a man have to put up with when they married for papers". She laughed. This was because I was caling him tofix a toilet. At the time I ddi not know he was living with this woman. He claimed he went to Georgia to start a business with 40.000.00 of my money.
    I am such a fool I took him back. He did it a gain. Make a long story short he is with another woman whom he had known before we got married, She married someone to get her papers and she just got it last month now they are planning to live together. He said I have to support him , because I signed the affadavit of support. Is this true.
    prouduswomen Posts: 1, Reputation: -2

Sep 8, 2010, 09:33 PM
    You are all stupid for falling for these forein women in the first place. What did you expect? These women are crooks looking for suckers, and you men are so pitiful you look for a wife half way around the world instead of looking in your own backyard. You deserve to get screwed !
    hjchang74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Call ICE, these are the proofs of fraud marriage:
    1) no joint financial accounts
    2) marriage under the 2 years.
    3) no children
    4) no life insurance
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Oct 20, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjchang74 View Post
    Call ICE, these are the proofs of fraud marriage:
    1) no joint financial accounts
    2) mariage under the 2 years.
    3) no children
    4) no life insurance
    I agree with calling ICE, but the 4 factors you list are not "proofs of fraud marriage." many marriages are less than 2 years old with no children and no life insurance. I also agree that generally there would be a joint bank account.
    rinaasd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 09:26 PM
    If you want to report someonewhat youdo
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Oct 28, 2010, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaasd View Post
    if you want to report someonewhat youdo
    Call ICE with details and your contact information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

How do I report an Immigration fraud? [ 20 Answers ]

My friend has had a friend who now is a Green Card holder and working full time, studying full time by receiving government loans. This friend came to US back in 2000 through San Diego, CA and his travel originated from Toronto, Canada. He told his relative and acquaintances that he came from...

Immigration fraud? [ 32 Answers ]

My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Report an immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

We had sponsored a live-in nanny for our 3 yr. old kid from India and within 2 months she mentioned that she needed to go back to India as her parent was ill. She borrowed additional money and soon "left" for India. After about 3 months when we returned from work we found her in our house.She...

View more questions Search