Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesy333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Title driving me nuts
    Old movie from 30's or possibly 40's - rainy night, old convent, woman convict on way to prison, 2 nuns out to prove her innocence, track down old newspaper articles of trial to piece together evidence to prove innocence (one nun kept them to line shelves in pantry), very suspenseful - can anyone help with title?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Thread cleanup in Aisle 5! A smart person at allexperts.com answered this on 07/04:

Classic Film: old movie title

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

Driving me nuts [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me figure out what this movie is called? The story line is something like this guy has a friend that is a real a$$ , so the guy, his girlfriend and a few other friends come up with a plan to kill him. I know they all get caught. I think its based on a true story. The only other...

My middle child is driving me nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mum of 3 children ages 3, 6 and 8. My middle child is nasty to his little sister, insists on whistling loudly from the moment he wakes up until the second he falls asleep and is consistently rude to me and his siblings punctuated by the odd tantrum when he doesn't get his own way....

I Desperately Need Help! Driving Me Nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I used to watch this one show when we were younger, maybe about 10 yrs ago, approx.. . it was about this Wolly Mammoth and ice men. One of the people were friends with this Wolly Mammoth. IT'S A CARTOON BY THE WAY!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

View more questions Search