Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juniperblue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2005, 02:26 PM
    College Credit for Interning
    I live in California and I graduated from college last year. I want to apply for an internship in Boston, but they won't let me apply unless I can get college credit for the internship. I checked with my alma mater and they would charge $1620 to credit it. I don't have $1620 to pay for it. I tried community colleges in California and Massachusetts and neither seemed to have a program that would work. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get college credit cheaply and easily for the internship? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College Credit for Interning Question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and I graduated from college last year. I want to apply for an internship in Boston, but they won't let me apply unless I can get college credit for the internship. I checked with my alma mater and they would charge $1620 to credit it. I don't have $1620 to pay for it. I tried...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

College [ 6 Answers ]

With colleges that require you to live on campus the first year or two, will any allow you to bring your baby with you? I know Longwood allows it in certain cases but I was wondering if anyone knew of others that did. If not does anyone know if those colleges will let you live off campus instead?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.