Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fozzy333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Featherlite weedeater oil gas ratio
    I'd like to know the ratio of gas/oil for my weedeater, as well as the spark plug type
    Thanks
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 30, 2007, 11:56 PM
    If it is weed eater brand than it will be 40 to 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WeedEater FeatherLite [ 5 Answers ]

I have a WeedEater FeatherLite gas trimmer and last weekend it just stopped working as I it was in use. I tried to start it up and the pull string won't move an inch. Any ideas as to how to fix this? Thanks

2-cycle oil / gas ratio [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a way to consolidate gas tanks. I have three different machines that of course all use a different ratio. Auger is 24:1, snowblower is 50:1, and weedeater is 40:1. Is there a product out there which would allow me to use 1 or 2 tanks for these... I'd appreciate any input ...

Weedeater Featherlite Plus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to find an exploded view diagram, specifically of the fuel tank, filter, and fuel lines of a "WEEDEATER FEATHERLITE PLUS" by Poulan. Hope you can help.

Featherlite Weedeater [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:I wonder could someone tell me the proper procedure how to install the fuelline and filter inside the fuel tank on my Featherlite Weedeater? The old fuelline is cracked in several places and need to be replaced.It's the fuelline inside the fueltank.really appreciate it. Thanks Slade.

View more questions Search