Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Water like blisters
    I'm getting a few like 3-4 blister looking bumps on my inner thigh and where my panty line is they almost appear to be like water blisters but they don't bust and at first I thought it might be a pimple but it never comes to a head should it be something I should be concerned about?

Check out some similar questions!

Itching and blisters [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having itching and blisters with puss in them down in my vaginal area and I need answers. I'm too scared to go tell anyone, and I don't like having a doctor looking in between my legs. So if I want this to be treated can I just get something from the store or do I have to suck it up...

Brown spots with blisters on hands, spreading? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had brown spots on my hands for three weeks now and it doesn't spread to anywhere else on my body but just from one hand to other. It started as a blister that would never pop and purplish skin to brown peeling skin. But the skin that has been peeling is red and weird looking, please help,...

My dog is developing brown scabs and yellowish green pus blisters on his underbelly. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is developing brown scabs & yellowish green pus blisters on his under belly nearest to his pelvis. What do you think is causing this and how can I suppress and or prevent? I've assumed it's possible from urine burn & have allowed him a room to himself in where if he messes he won't be in...

Boil-like blisters or rashes on chest [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, the skin just under my right breast along the bra-line got itchy. In a day or two, there were rashes that formed between my breasts. These were a cluster of red blisters, some boil-like, very painful, tender to the touch, soreness radiating from my breastbone towards the right to...

Red-purple Blisters in toes [ 1 Answers ]

I have these weird blisters in the toes of both feet. They are small and seem full of liquid, surrounded by irregular redness and sometimes almost purple. Some numbness, occasional itching. They dry up, form a scab and fall off and it heals. I had it last year and went away with an antifungus cream...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.