Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

May 30, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Oral
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought me to climax during oral sex because she does not want me to come in her mouth. I perform oral sex for her, and I enjoy having her sexual fluids on my face and tasting them. We have discussed sexual fantasies before and have pleased each other very much. But she will still not accept my sperm in her mouth, My question is: what must I do or say to make her change her mind, to make her understand how much I wish she'd do this ?
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 30, 2007, 08:03 PM
    First of all, if she is completely against it, why would you want to change her mind. We all have the right to say no to different things, especially sexual situations. Having said that, if she really wanted to please you she would not be so closed minded to it, especially just once. My advice, drop the subject and perhaps one day she may do it to surprise you. If she doesn't and you really want her to, then re-evaluate your relationship and decide what is more important to you.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 08:30 PM
    good answer^^

another technique that she cn use is you tell her when you're going to ejaculate-she takes it from her mouth and using a well lubricated palm lightly caress and hold your glans (like it's in her wet mouth) and stroke it while you in her palm-it feels nice! And she doesn't get the "gross" sperm in her mouth.

another way is just let it go and get over it-she does every other thing a guy could want.
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

May 30, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Comment on Ladyviper's post
    True answer, but I wish more of you guys did that
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

May 30, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Let her do you and don't tell her you are about to , just kiddng. My friend this is a fight that we rarely win. Women are programmed at an early eage that oral sex is nasty. No woman brags about swallowing or catcing sperm in their mouth. So many women simply find this disgusting. Prostituters won't do this, so what I am trying to say is that usually if a woman has determined or been brainwashed into beliving that this is disgusting that is the end of it. It is not worth the fight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Sorry but if she does not want to, you can not "make" her do it,
    And honestly should not try, you should respect her feelings and not try to push limits the other is not willing. So you do it, great, that does not mean she is suppose to.
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

May 30, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Be grateful for what you have. Don't push your luck, if she isn't into it then let it be. If she is completely against it then there isn't much you can do to change her mind.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 30, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Um... you shouldn't try to change her mind.

If you think it's okay for you to try to change her mind on this, then it's absolutely okay for her to try to change your mind about receiving anal sex from a VERY large male who hasn't bathed in 3 weeks or brushed his teeth in a month. (Gross, huh? How do you think SHE feels now?)

On another (somewhat unrelated) note... ejaculate DOES sometimes taste pretty nasty. Guys who have that little fantasy should watch what they eat.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 30, 2007, 09:36 PM
    If she doesn't want to swallow your semen, then you should accept that and move on. You can't force it.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 30, 2007, 09:52 PM
    I am amazed at the number of people who think you should in some way continue trying to get her to "change her mind". If you really respected her you would accept what she has told you. Just because you shared your "fantasy" doesn't mean she has to fulfill it. And it doesn't mean she doesn't care about you... Yes, there are a lot of women who dislike men to ejaculate in their mouths. It is a preference. As well... as a woman who has done both men and women... there is a difference. A woman's fluids are much thinner and you often just get a taste not an entire mouthful. There is usually a milder taste than men's semen. Semen also is thicker, stronger taste, and if taken when a guy comes... shoots into the back of your mouth. Can be very gross. As Synnen stated... if she tried to change your mind and get you to accept anal sex with another man... would you be okay with it? Sex should ALWAYS be consentual. And if you respected her you would let this go. Fantasy is the optimal word here. Not all fatasies get to become a reality. Cathy
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 31, 2007, 04:03 AM
    E3317... I disagree with you, you make it sound like most women are pure little angels who frown upon sex, not the case, its all about prefference! (just my opinion by the way).
    I agree that you cannot force her to do anything she doesn't want to do, you have told her it turns you on and she is still not up for it, that should be the end of it.
    I might fantasise that there is me and three guys, a tub of ice cream and a swimming pool but hell I'm never going to do it, its all in the mind.
    If both partners want to fulfil a fantasy then that's fine,there's no pressure on either part, but in normal everyday circumstances fantasies are left as fantasies.
    To back up my disagreement to what E3317 said... I have never in my life known personally any woman who was "programmed" not to like oral sex, yes some have tried it and didn't like it, some don't like the thought of it, but seriously you made it sound like we were robots pre programmed to be discusted by anything sexual!
    It all depends on the woman, how she herself feels about certain things, if you are compatible sexually it has nothing to do with anyone telling us it is wrong to give head!
    Personally I could do it for hours and be very content.
    I don't really know what to suggest to you, as you have done your part by telling her, if she isn't willing to do this one thing then just let it go and concentrate on the things she will do, I don't know, maybe talk about 69 where you will both be on the receiving end, then just let it go and try to accept that not everyone wants to do every possible thing in bed.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by E3317
    let her do you and don't tell her you are about to , just kiddng. my friend this is a fight that we rarely win. women are programmed at an early eage that oral sex is nasty. No woman brags about swallowing or catcing sperm in their mouth. so many women simply find this disgusting. Prostituters won't do this, so what i am trying to say is that usually if a woman has determined or been brainwashed into beliving that this is disgusting that is the end of it. It is not worth the fight.
    Hey hun, do me a favour and have a try of your own semen! ;)
    Let me know how yummy it is okay? :D

The thing is, it's semen! It's not like the delicious filling of a yoyo!
    It's nasty!
    BUT- Sometimes, it can taste all right. But how many guys do we know that eat nothing but fruit and vegetables?

I don't think you're gong to get anywhere preaching your girlfriend to taste and admire your semen. Especially when you probably have no idea what it tastes like, unless you have already tried it and you dig it?
    :)

Have a little compassion mate! She will love you for it.
    If she tells you she's keen, tell her you're going to indulge in pineapple for a week so you taste nice for her! Lol
    Females just taste better so it's easier for a guy to enjoy then a girl would with a moutful of semen!:cool:
    We don't ejactulate semen, come to think of it, I don't think we ejactulate anything noticeable.. :confused:

May 31, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Women do ejaculate, but only when they have a G-Spot orgasm.

(Also: I am a guy, I am a vegetarian, so fruit and vegetables are pretty much al I eat. And water :-P)
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Women do ejaculate, but only when they have a G-Spot orgasm.
    Hmmmm... I've had a g-spt orgasm and I don't believe I've enjaculated enough 'liquid'.. to compare it with semen. Lol

May 31, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Some women do, some women don't.
    maroy315 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anette
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought me to climax during oral sex because she does not want me to come in her mouth. I perform oral sex for her, and I enjoy having her sexual fluids on my face and tasting them. We have discussed sexual fantasies before and have pleased each other very much. But she will still not accept my sperm in her mouth, My question is: what must I do or say to make her change her mind, to make her understand how much I wish she'd do this ?
    Its gross all right to ejaculate inside her mouth, its unhealthy and she might get bad breath for a not so good oral hygiene
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 1, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Like others have said, you can't change her mind.

I was the same way as your GF. And just in the past two years I've been married I decided to try and swallow. I've only swallowed twice. I let my Hubby come in my mouth and he wants me to swallow, but I don't. He used to get mad until I told him I would swallow every time if he tried his sperm. He didn't want to, so I told him, Well TO BAD baby, I'll swallow when I feel like it.

If you keep insisting she will stop preforming oral and that's worse. So just enjoy what she gives you. She might change her mind, she might not. But don't try to change it for her.

:)
    pdear1 Posts: 4, Reputation: -4

Jun 1, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Hey, it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. Just do it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 05:10 PM
    If you love your partner, your happy with what she does, and not worried about what she doesn't do.
    rahul_chaubey Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jun 9, 2007, 08:18 AM
    First of all you could not get your thngs happen forcfully, if she could enjoy to do the thngs defenatally it will serve your purpose but if jnot it could make a big trouble to you doing these thngs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)

Oral Surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr olf female and I have had 3 wisdom teeth tooken out when I was younger. Well the one the dentist did not remove is now bothering me bad. I have insurance but does not cover oral surgery so I was wondering does anyone know of an oral surgeon in the Baltimore, Maryland area that has a...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

Oral sex [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 months and he doesn't hesitate to perform oral sex and I want to return the favour but am not really sure where to start or what to do. Any tips would be appreciated?

View more questions Search