Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoxUmbro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie
    I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney movies.

Ok so here's what I remember: movie starts with a revolt in a dukedom, and the rightful princess is snuck away... possibly in a storm. The cresent moon features heavily in this sequence.
    Zooms ahead years later. A young soldier (I think) is back in the dukedom. Meets a mysterious black haired girl I think named Selene. She's been raised by a witch, can turn into a black cat... a some point some rich snobby princess gets turned into a pig... that's sort of it...

Hope someone else knows this one.
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 01:30 AM

This probably isn't right, but the description could possibly be a convoluted version of The Black Cauldron (1985)

Sorry if that's not it, but I wanted to give it a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

80's kid movie can't remember title [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years, when I was younger, I used to watch this movie where a little girl slides down a playslide, and she is magically transported to this very kid-friendly place. There was a big rock candy mountain in the world, and meals grew on trees. The only other thing I can...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search