Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Hot tub circulation and heating
    I have a tiger river spa bengal model m was here when I bought the house. When just the circulation pump is running the temp stays at where you want it to stay... when you turn the main jets on about 10 min the water cools off... and doesn't warm back up you have to hit the heater thermal cut off switch and then with the jet pump off the heater will come back on and operate at normal temp.. until you turn the jet pump on when I opened the cover and watched the system work... there are a couple of clear hoses... when turning the jet pump on seemed to take all the water away from the heater and circulation pump... when I took the cover off the iq 2000 control box the white wire to the heater was melting... not horribly bad but noticeable did this with the filter in and out... please have an answer...

Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I do tons of repair but have a tec service my hot tub. There are cuicuit boards that I can't repair and I don't have the correct equipment/parts all of the time. Call a hot tub sales/service office. You have a serious problem with your 220 vac.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heating on with hot water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody offer advice my central heating has started working when switched off, but when hot water is switched on it has a boiler in the kitchen and a tank and pump in the loft I have been told somebody had a similar problem fixed by a part on the hot water tank can anybody ether tell me what...

No hot water from tub faucet; all others - very hot [ 2 Answers ]

Every hot water faucet in my house produces scalding hot water. EXCEPT the upstairs tub/shower. From that faucet we only get lukewarm water. Why? What should be replaced? bradsmithmm

Hot water re- circulation not working [ 6 Answers ]

I had a loop added from the end of my hot water plumbing to the drain valve on my water heater many years ago. The system has worked great and I found I didn't need to use the pump to get the hot water to flow as gravity did the trick. I just had a new hot water heater installed and now the...

Heating and hot water not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We have a relatively new boiler (I think - we moved into the house 6 months ago) and it has suddenly stopped heating. It makes all the right noises but I don't get any heating in the central heating system or any hot water. Can someone help?

No heating, only hot water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a combi bolier which produces water and heating (via water radiators) from mains water supply. Last year the radiators in my central heating system worked just fine. My hot water still works fine. I tried to turn my heating on a week ago, the radiator nearest the boiler...

View more questions Search