Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darksword Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Can you help?
    Hey people

I've been feeling like I'm ready for sex for a long time but then when me and my girlfriend get naked and cuddle I start with an errection but then loose it after foreplay??

I considered if I was gay, but this was most probs a pre and immature reaction I'm 18 but dontknow want is going on, I've never really been turned by guys and have strong feelings for my girlfriend, do I have errection dysfunction? I masturbate and never have the problem with getting it hard if you know what I mean.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 30, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Maybe your just stressing out too much. Try to relax. And by the way you would probably know if you were gay.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 08:38 PM
    You may find the answers in the following link to be of help to you. I hope that you do.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...rse-95849.html
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

May 30, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Stop masterbating for a few weeks and try it again. Stress is also a big factor
    Payner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 02:33 AM
    I'm inclined to agree with the other answers, it sounds to me as if you are putting pressure on yourself. Sex should be fun as well as enjoyable. Try talking to your girlfriend this might help - getting it off your chest might make it easier for you to relax.

Hope it all works out for you :)
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:12 AM
    I remember when I first had sex I thought that I would have an orgasm, I just thought it came with sex. Well it doesn't, both parties need to work for it. I'm not saying you're not working for it, but try relaxing and telling her how you would prefer her to touch you.
    Just because you can't climax doesn't mean you're not ready for sex.

May 31, 2007, 07:02 PM
    As a catholic I don't believe in possession by demons. Ithink that your friend may need to seek some professional help.
    The thing is with posting on this website is everyone can read your previous posts.
    The other thing is, if you're going to try and help someone then reply in a helpful manner.

I know everyone can be a little hypocritical but it's really sad to see someone who proclaims they're catholic and then go around calling someone gay...

May 31, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ferroussulfide
    Dude I'm not catholic.I just have nothing better to do.
    That's cool, I guess there's a jokester section of this website. Surely you're fond of it already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Here's a tricky [ 3 Answers ]

o.k so I am trying to get preggy sense end of dec. 2006 3 months , so I have gained some weight recently has noyhing to do with pregnancy , but could that hurt me getting pregnant , also what do you think about women's one a day vitamin , seeing I am 24 do you think it helps you concive , I am...

Tricky F1-OPT SS Tax Question [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Tax experts, I have a question regarding Social Security and Medicare Tax during F1-OPT . July 2000 - Dec 2002 - F1 Visa Jan 2003 - Dec 2003 - OPT Jan 2004 - Present - H1B Visa My employer deducted Social Security and Medicare taxes during my OPT period.In Nov 2006 ,I found that I...

Tricky Door Trim Question [ 2 Answers ]

I need to trim around a door in my basement. Because the door is under where I boxed in around duct work, there isn't enough room to trim around the top. Any suggestions?? Scott

Tricky Tax Situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, my basic information is as follows, 1. Married (My spouse is H1B status and resident alien) 2. Currently OPT (expired next February) and non resident alien (F1) So far, I had no income in the US except for small interests in bank accounts 3. Going to enter into contract as...

View more questions Search