Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LYN27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Skin lightening
    Metathione's reputation as advance skin whitener here in the philippines is spreading...
    Is this safe?what about if you have liver problem?will this help.I've read that this will but hope somebody can vouch also on this... will this also whiten my underarms?
    record123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Is fair and white clearing milk a lightening lotion
    tyali1984 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 01:24 AM

Yes it is a lightening lotion and very effective and mild one.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 08:31 AM

Since Filipinos are so crazy to be lighter, they can easily be fooled by this big lie. Metathione / Gluthathione only lightens up skin as an effect on your liver but "it will take 10-15 yrs of constant taking to see whitening results". It was even said you'll be lighter in months but will go back to your natural color since your body can't absorb too much glutathione. Do research of your own. It was never proved that ..met/glutathione has a direct connection with skin lightening.

Use sunblock, don't go out without an umbrella, use body scrub.
    If you want to lighten up your underarm, do diamond peeling. It's roughly runs around P12k instead of taking P1,200 metathione/ glutathione only good for a month and not yet seeing result.

http://www.getzmo.com/index.php?opti...718&Itemid=532
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 03:41 PM

Thanks Superk. I agree that the Metathione/Gluthathione taken orally is a lie, but can it lighten skin quicker when taken by injection? I don't want to do this myself, but wish a doctor or a nurse could do this properly for me.

I have heard of diamond peeling, how does it work and why is it called "diamond peeling"?

Tyali1984 how well did the fair&white lightening milk lighten your skin and how long did it take to see results? Is this from the Exclusive brand?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2009, 03:42 PM

Why do you have to INJECT it (gluta) everyday to get some effect? Sounds excessive just to have al lighter skin. Shooting up and all.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:27 PM
    I never done this but have been reading about it, that it is given by doctors to the patients suffering from Cancer, AIDS/HIV, and other serious ailments. And the side effect over time is lightened skin. I have not read anything about it taken everyday, but about 2-3 times weekly and then maintain with I don't know how man.

I couldn't ever do this myself as that would be too scary. But, if I had a friend who was a nurse and willing to do so, I might would consider it. The doctors inject l-glutathione into the veins for immediate absorption, as oral glutathione is poorly absorbed.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 6, 2009, 08:29 AM

I have had to inject myself before, when I was having medical treatment and it was incredibly hard. I had to do so many false starts before I actually did it and I only eventually did it because the injection was time critical. I did get used to it in the end, but there is definitely something about pricking yourself with a needle.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I have had to inject myself before, when I was having medical treatment and it was incredibly hard. I had to do so many false starts before I actually did it and I only eventually did it because the injection was time critical. I did get used to it in the end, but there is definitely something about pricking yourself with a needle.
    Your brave. I think I would stick myself wrong unless a nurse taught me or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

]hi people,am an african with dark skin.I have a very difficult skin that hardly lightens or respond to lightening creams for to long.either am not using the right product, or down here in africa we are sold bad product because of having no enforced quality standard.please can you advice on the...

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Why skin lightening? [ 8 Answers ]

I've always tried to understand skin lightening? Don't think that I am being condescending, I'm just curious as to why anyone would want to lighten their beautiful dark skin?? Please explain :confused:

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

OK I really need help my skin is never fresh and always looks dull how m I suppose to make it look brighter cleaner :confused: and if I apply powder for making me look white I appear to look like a ghost!

View more questions Search