Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romulox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Name of magnetic toy
    I have been trying to find the name of this toy for a while now, it is my by far my favorite toy, I used to have two of them but I lost one. I will describe it as best as I can.

It is a little spaceman type figure about 2 1/8 inch tall. Its head has a black spaceman type helmet on that has pegs on both sides that look like they are for a visor. The upper body is brow. There is a upside down red triangle with a black right side up triangle in the center on the chest. The arms rotate at the sholder strait up and down, there is no elbow joint, the hands are made to hold little gun or stering wheel. The pants are green and there is a knee joint where the green stops. From the knee down it is the same brown as the upper body and arms. The feet is where it gets really cool. Each foot has a magnet on the bottom so it can stick to metal surfaces. It also had some sort of vehicle that had magnets on the bottom and a little cockpit that was motorized and had magnets inside to hold the guy. I am 23 years old the toy was my step brothers who is 26 or 27. From what I can remember he had the toy when I met him about 18 years ago so I don't know how old is, my guess is the early 80's. I used to have two of the little guys, but one got lost in one of my moves, and I can't remember what it looked like now. Any help would be apreciated.
    stevenenglund Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulox
    I have been trying to find the name of this toy for a while now, it is my by far my favorite toy, I used to have two of them but i lost one. I will describe it as best as i can.

It is a little spaceman type figure about 2 1/8 inch tall. Its head has a black spaceman type helmet on that has pegs on both sides that look like they are for a visor. The upper body is brow. There is a upside down red triangle with a black right side up triangle in the center on the chest. The arms rotate at the sholder strait up and down, there is no elbow joint, the hands are made to hold little gun or stering wheel. The pants are green and there is a knee joint where the green stops. From the knee down it is the same brown as the upper body and arms. The feet is where it gets really cool. Each foot has a magnet on the bottom so it can stick to metal surfaces. It aslo had some sort of vehicle that had magnets on the bottom and a little cockpit that was motorized and had magnets inside to hold the guy. I am 23 years old the toy was my step brothers who is 26 or 27. From what i can remember he had the toy when I met him about 18 years ago so I dont know how old is, my guess is the early 80's. I used to have two of the little guys, but one got lost in one of my moves, and i can't remember what it looked like now. Any help would be apreciated.
    Hey Romulox. I am also trying to find the name of this toy! I had that exact spaceman guy with the little knobs that looked like a visor was on there... wow I'd love to find out the name, so keep in touch and I will do the same if I find out anything.
    hughJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Starcom
    Romulox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Thank you sooo much hughJ, Starcom is exactly what I was looking for.
    hughJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulox
    Thank you sooo much hughJ, Starcom is exactly what I was looking for.
    Punch Starcom into YouTube and you get loads of videos showing off the toys. They were so great :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

Toy from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:

Magnetic Flux [ 1 Answers ]

If a magnetic flux passes through a circular coil when its diameter is D, what should be its diameter (in terms of D) so that only half as much flux passes through it in the same field? Assume that the magnetic field is uniform over the area in both cases.

View more questions Search