Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

May 30, 2007, 01:56 PM
    I love forplay but my girl doesn't.
    Im really into forplay it feels good having someone play/touch/lick you all ova and I love giving as well but when it comes to sex my girl just wants to get straight down to business,any advice for letting her know how much I enjoi it but not pressuring her?
    littlebunnyfoofoo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Is the problem that she won't give it, or won't receive it? Maybe you should try to initiate it. One day, just start to touch her where you may not have before. Don't talk about it. Just start it, and see what happens. If she verbally tells you that she wants sex, tell her to wait. Waiting is the fun part.;)
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 30, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Yes, women usually expect men to take control. I have never, ever, even herd of a woman that didn't like...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 05:03 PM
    It happens-we are all different-concentrate on her feelings for a while-then maybe it might get reciprocated.

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Girlfriend said she doesn't love me as much as she used to [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of approx 2 yrs told me she loves me but not as much as she used to. She is 18 and I am 22 for the first year things were great , we would do everything together and even talked about marriage , kids and getting a flat etc. She used to tell me I was the only lad she could be herself...

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

My husband doesn't like forplay [ 2 Answers ]

My husband doesn't to do forplay.He doesn't like to smooch.He directly goes to that thing.One of my friend said that only for prostitudes they will do like that.So do you think that's true.Does that mean that my husband doesn't like me? My friend says that after sometimes he might lose interest.He...

View more questions Search