Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xuxi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Physical therapy
    In the massage therapy industry; do customers prefer to get massage from masseuses with large hands?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

May 30, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Nope. It is all in the pressure and stroke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will therapy help me? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my girl for 7 months she told me the other day that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. She is 25 and I am 20 before she met me she slept with my friend it did'nt affect me at first until I started to love her she told me that she he was ugly but she slept with him...

Has anyone had vision therapy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I was recently diagnosed with Strabismus. I can't remember the last time that I did not see double. The doctor that I have been seeing said that my case was more severe than what he has ever seen in the past. A little over 2 weeks ago I started to do the home...

Fire Therapy [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone here heard about Fire Therapy? Some say it originated fro Tibet. Im planning to try at least one session because they say it detoxify body plus, it decreases body fats and lose inches in waist. Is this really safe?

Such a thing as too much therapy? [ 10 Answers ]

My fiance' has a 6 year old daughter. The mother takes her to therapy once on Monday and both mother and daughter talk to the therapist together. THen daughter goes to therapy on Thursday without mother present in the room. Now the mother wants my fiance' to start taking his daughter to therapy a...

View more questions Search