Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewjs11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 10:22 AM
    What is it? And what to do?
    OK here is a situation, I know this girl for a couple of years now and since I met her this gut feeling kept buging me to ask her out, due to things that were going on in both of our lives it was something that was not possible so I just puted aside.

Well after 6 months that we were done with our responsabilities I met her again, and asked her out and stuff. But because we are both very busy is hard to get hold of each other.

About a month ago when I had my ROTC military ball I asked her to be my date for it. And it was a yes as long it wasn't on date where she could not find anybody to cover her shift. Well it didn't happen, now I asked her again and this time she has a boyfriend though is recent thing

Yet she sets up a double date though clearly I am not her date.

So here is the question, by memory I remember the guy, he would followed her everywhere that was like 6 months ago. So I am trying to understand/ get a clear view of what's going on.

I mean on the phone she said she didn't want to hurt his feelings and wanted to more reserved. I am just trying to get a clear understanding so any clarification is much welcome.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 30, 2007, 02:53 PM
    It sounds like she was trying to get rid of you all along and now a new boyfriend.
    She didn't want to hurt her boyfriend's feelings and be more reserved which means that she is not telling you the truth because she does not want to hurt your feelings.

I think there is a lack of communication between the two of you which makes it very difficult for you to understand how she really feels. After all, if she liked you she would not be coming up with so many excuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search