Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anil29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Sending goods and getting money in internet business !
    Hello all,

I want to start an internet business but don't have idea how to start and how to do.

how I can deliver things to my clients ? How I can connect to my customers ? How I can get payment from my custormer in internet business?

hope someone is kind enough to answer me these questions in simple language.

tHINk pOSITIVe.
    ================================================== ===
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 30, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Hmm, You probably should wait for a better comment then mine because I have NO experience in this but I will give my input. I would ship the goods using a company like Fedex or UPS; as for billing your customers, I would set up a way to bill their credit card, bank, or paypal (you could have mail in checks but you could also not get the check from them this way) as for a way to actually bill these ways, I have no idea. I would also put up a terms of services contract making them agree to all of this before buying your goods so if they receive payment via goods and violate the TOS by not paying you can take them to court because they violated the contract; this way you can have a way to actually get your payment from your customers and not just have a random internet company that has no way of getting its payment.

There are MANY things you have to cover to make this a legal company I am sure; so what I would suggest is keep on doing what you are doing right now and get as much information as you can to make your company sound, start good, and legal so you don't cause yourself trouble with the government. Hope this helps.
    anil29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Thanks superfly999 for your valuable thought.

THINk pOSITIVe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business licence in the uk to sell goods on the internet(UK) [ 6 Answers ]

How do you go about obtaining a business name, business licence and sales tax id to sell goods on the internet from the uk? How much does this cost per year? An answer would help me soooo much! Thanks, mark

Startup money for a business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Jenni and it is my dream to own my own company. Ive found the business of my dreams which is currently on the market, how ever I haven't got very good credit history and I'm finding it hard to come up with the asking price, or in fact any where near it! Where should I look to find...

Sending money aborad [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am not a US citizen, but I am considered resident alien for tax purposes in US and have been filing 1040EZ for the last few years. I am on H-1B visa in US. My question is: If I send money to my family abroad, is the money sent considered as gift? Specifically, can I claim this money as gift...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

View more questions Search