Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Ruby, did they cover the opening of the memorial in your area? I saw I think a two minute segment on the 5:00 news (which no one here watches).

I meant to post back on that day, but I forgot, lol!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Jillian honey! I have been away for almost a week and I am trying to catch up on older posts. I was about to sign off when I saw this. NO! Not a freakin' word here! LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please insert disk into drive A [ 7 Answers ]

I took my computer apart and put it back together since I installed a cd burner. However I'm having issues with my floppy. At first the light was staying on because I had the cable reversed. I changed the cable and made sure pin1 was aligned with the red stripe. Win2k sees the floppy drive but...

Excel insert row [ 2 Answers ]

Studying ECDL using ABCOL Blackboard. Unable to insert blank row. i.e. without it being numbered. To form two lines of heading a column John Clark

How do we become victims [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering how do we become victims in relationships and even in ourselves? Sometimes I feel I have been in this situation many times - am not sure if it is due to fear or I am allowing this for myself. I have been reading some threads and feel that I would like to know more on this subject...

Can you file more than one w2 form on one nys tax form or do you need additional forms? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in nys and my friend has had 3 different jobs throughout the year. Does he file all w2's on one form or have a form for each?

Adobe Acrobat Pro. How to insert form field? [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've done this before but can't find the "how to" reminder from Help: I've got a basic pdf document that is a form (but no editable form fields). I want to be able to type to complete the form. How do I do that? Thanks!

View more questions Search