Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arun123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Gmail Details
    I am a Gmail User and I get mails from other gmail ids How could I Know who had sent the invitation for creating that gmail id.. give me a solution it will help in an important assignment of mine
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 07:16 AM
    There is no way for you to know that. Of course Gmail is open to all now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A question about gmail! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Can some one tell me how can I leave voice messege when my friend is off-line? Thanks

Passport details [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born on 26may 1949 in goa india is she entitled to a portuguese passport, if yes can you tell me what do I have 2 do?

I have more details about my first post. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... its not a cartoon... I just remember these animals like puppets or something and it was like a horse and a lamb and I think a cat and the ground was like a blanket and they had little children's voices and one episode they were making a stew... oh geesh I have issues!! but I need to know what...

Details for ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

I need to apply for ITIN for my wife who is on H4 with me . I came to US in Aug 2006. Can I send just only W7 to IRS to get ITIN or do I have to go for any other things. Or do I need to send it when I file my returns?

How to get a gmail profile details [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from my friend whose account is in gmail. I want to see his profile details.how to see it?

View more questions Search