Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myster X Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show
    All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube has kind of reminded me of it but I'm certain it wasn't a Split Enz video :)
    christiec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Did it have a talking moose on the wall behind the counter?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 23, 2008, 01:24 PM
    I know I'm probably wrong but maybe it's kidsongs.
    mj_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Hey there,

I believe there was a show called "The Swap Shop" or "The Swop Shop" around that time, where people would bring in interesting items.

I'd search those names on YouTube to see if you can come up with anything.
    tennym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:55 PM
    Comment on christiec's post
    My friend is looking for the one with the talking moose behind the counter... is that swap shop or another show? Would love your help :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 09:10 AM

tennym, a guess, but maybe YouTube - Puttnam's Prairie Emporium, it's not a moose though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search