Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browneyedgirl78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:04 PM
    In his life for a long time?
    I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to slow things down. I tried. I rarely see him now but he doesn't want to be physical because he says he doesn't want me to hate him and I am someone he wants in his life for a long time. What the heck is going on in this guys head? I should walk away... shouldn't I...
    deedee06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Hmm... talk to him and ask him if he means he wants you as a friend or eventually as a girlfriend or wife... maybe he really likes you and doesn't want to mess things up but is having trouble changing his ways... he may be trying to work out his issues first
    browneyedgirl78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 10:34 AM
    OK, thanks deedee06

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding for a very long time! [ 7 Answers ]

I am 34 years old. I always have my period on the 28th (give or take a day). I had my cycle as usual in November, right on the 28th. It lasted about 3 days, like always. The only thing that was different was how painful my breasts were. I usually have some sort of soreness, but this time it was...

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search