Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flimflams Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Little tiny bugs
    just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 29, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Perhaps body lice or scabies. Check out these pics and see if they are similar to what you found.

This picture is of body lice at different stages in the life cycle

This is a picture of scabies
    flimflams Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyviper
    Perhaps body lice or scabies. Check out these pics and see if they are similar to what you found.

This picture is of body lice at different stages in the life cycle

This is a picture of scabies
    Than you very much we found we have an invasion of squirrels and birds in the walls we had to get them cleared out and bomb the house yikes...
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 07:25 AM
    What about fleas
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 31, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    what about fleas
    I'd go with fleas as well!

Really small and black and make you itch like crazy when they bite you!

Have you noticed any raised red marks on your body, particularly on your arms and legs?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 31, 2007, 07:37 AM
    In all honesty, this whole thread is making my skin crawl! *itches*
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 31, 2007, 04:41 PM
    I would have said fleas, but there was no mention of animals... lol I went with the obvious. Glad to see you got the problem taken care of.
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Jun 19, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflams
    just lastnite I kept noticing i would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be ??
    Maybe bedbugs.they are night crawlers,and can be transferred from one place to another,usually by getting into your suitcase when you stay at hotels.If this is what they are,start spraying.they will eat you up till you kill them all.
    oNiSaC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 03:17 AM
    I have had truble with very tiny black bugs on my front porch in late summer. These tiny bugs bite and it hurts. But when you look to see what just bit you most the time they are gone. These bugs are tiny, as small as a pencel dot and smaller. But their bite hurts like it was a much larger bug.

People keep telling me they are knats, or bed bugs. But I'ne seen both and these bugs are much smaller than both of them.
    I killed two of them and there are black and very very small. Similar to the dot key on you small font period on your computer. Like this"......". I doubt if anyone knows for sure what they are. They live outdoors. But they can be on someone when they come in from outside.
    Raya Rogue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 04:35 AM
    I just woke up to bed itching, checked everywhere, no visible bugs, but something the size of a small black dot was moving on my finger nail from where I was itching.
    Like this .
    Very tiny, but moving. Cannot figure out if its fleas (very small stage) dust mites (which I doubt because they are black not white) or some kind of a midge? (bettle?)

I don't think its scabies, because there is no rash, just the iritating feeling of something crawling on you.
    I got woke up from the itchyness.

What the hell could this be?
    Bhjgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:16 AM
    I came home from work one day, took a shower and put on a ball cap of mine I had sitting on a dresser. After a few minutes it felt like my head had things crawling all over it; I took my hat off and it had a bunch of very tiny white bugs crawling in it. I noticed they were on my other hats too and all over the top of my dresser. I thought it could be lice so I have spent all weekend cleaning the house, washing clothes, I even shaved my head it has been two days and I noticed them again. I have heard that lice can't live past 24 hours so what are these things they are very tiny, white but I can't see if they have legs because they are so small help please!!
    meaghann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 07:00 AM
    I just woke up this morning with the same thing!! When I went to bed last night, I felt like things were crawling on me all night. I got up this morning and looked in better light and these teeny tiny little things are on my bed, and up my curtains. They don't bite but it's gross. What is it? And how the heck do I get rid of them?
    caylynr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 12:31 PM
    I have that same problem I've been itching lately very badly at my house. I only once seen a little black round small bug that was the size of a period. I really need to know what kind of bug this is. I'm scared it won't go away..
    On Fire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 01:01 AM
    Something is biting me in single bites! I have no idea what they are as they don't appear to be bedbugs at least so says someone that are familiar with them.I feel them on me on and under clothing. The bite is a sharp pinch, some bites turn red some don't. The bites that turn red burn for hours to a day then disappear with little to no itch. Though I have been bitten on leg and arm they seem to prefer my ankle, shoulders, but most of all my butt and most private area. They seem to crawl all over except my head even biting THROUGH clothing which I pick off a hard tiny brown/black bug. I have NEVER seen one moving as they always seem to be lifeless when examining them. They don't seem to group up in same area, it appears to always be a lone bug doing it's own thing! Then there's times I feel them but can't see them. I'm thinking because I feel their bite is reason I only have single bites. They are making my life crazy day and night sleep and awoke they bite and move on my skin.

I am only one in family of three being affected!

Could this be scabies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

In January, I had 2 pin sized dots on my left forearm. They itched, looked like dry skin but didn't bother me much. When I used lotion, they would almost disappear. Last week, the dots came back. This time there were more, still only on left arm but from wrist to upper arm. They itch like...

Email prints out tiny [ 1 Answers ]

My email prints out tiny. How do I change the font size of email I have received and want to print out?

Tiny fridge, hot in back [ 4 Answers ]

I have just purchased a new 1.7 cubic feet Haier refrigerator. About an hour after plugging it in, I noticed that the back coils were quite hot. Is this normal for a fridge? Ive done some googling around, and it seems to be normal, but want to be sure.

Tiny bubbles accumulate in toilet [ 2 Answers ]

I've noticed tiny bubbles accumulating in two toilets (bowl not tank) placed directly above each other on the first and second floor. There has been a musty smell coming from the upstairs bathroom (full), no smell downstairs (half bath). These bubbles accumulate on the upper lip of the hole in the...

View more questions Search