Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2005, 07:34 PM
    Have anyone used speedwhite pill?
    Have u or some one used speedwhit pills?. and did it work?
    Please let me know

Thanks! ;)
    Princess_love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 08:36 AM
    Used speedwhite
    Hi there!

I purchased a 3 months supply of speedwhite & rosehips from asianwhiteskin over a year ago... And I saw NO results. I am from the U.K. and was extremely dissapointed :(

I am now taking super whitening pills from Kazumi

Best wishes
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_love
    Hi there!

I purchased a 3 months supply of speedwhite & rosehips from asianwhiteskin over a year ago... And i saw NO results. I am from the U.K., and was extremely dissapointed :(

I am now taking super whitening pills from Kazumi

best wishes
    Did it work for u??
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Speedwhite Pills Don't Work.. Period!
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    have u or some one used speedwhit pills?......and did it work?
    please let me know

thanks! ;)
    I've been using them for more than two months. They really don't work although they are super expensive. They are Bull****!
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2006, 12:34 AM
    It doesn't matter who you buy it from, IT WON'T WORK. You may get clearer skin and a little bit brighter skin(due to vitamin C), but you will not get whiter skin.
    realsweet Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2006, 07:24 PM
    Im very leary about taking skin lightening pills. Ive taken hair pills and they have worked but skin lightening pills is stretching it... If only it was that easy
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 12:56 AM
    Euoko is a company that is coming out with skin lightening pills - in late fall. www.euoko.com

You can check out the site. It's got probably the best skin lightening product I've seen so far. It is quite expensive. 200$ for a one ounce skin whitening serum, but, I think it works - I've just started using it.

You could probably wait for euoko's skin lightening pill.

I had mailed them, asking them whether glutathione pills or accutane(which I take for my pimples) will interact with the skin whitening serum. This was their reply:

The Carrara collection will not interact adversely with either Accutane or L-Glutathione. Please note, however, that: (a) Accutane, while is a very effective product, does have many potential side effects; these side effects are not as a result of any interaction with the Carrara collection; (b) L-Glutathione can have a mild lightening effect only if taken in very high doses, only in stable, reduced form, and only in the presence of very high quantities of Vitamin C. Our lab has been studying internal skin lightening compounds and we are in the process of filing a patent for an internal supplement to be used for skin whitening. This product is undergoing testing at this time and is expected to be launched in late fall of 2006.
    Sexy Supermodel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 05:24 AM
    I hate doing this however I am also a user of speedwhite for almost 7 months! I would say that my skin really gets lighter and lighter plus I love their sister company yumei mise. They have everything from skin to diet products. For you tanned, I think you didn't saw to their site that you should take it 3-6 months before you could see the result. For me, I will stick with the speedwhite and rosehips of Asianwhiteskin plus I already have read so many positive feedback of their company since 2000. I think they were the first company who sells this product. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Effects after going off the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 4 years and now want give my body a rest. I've been off it for about 3 weeks. It's going OK. I've been feeling different and I'm not sure if it has to do with being off the pill. I want to know if there is anything I should be doing, or could be doing to help ease my body...

What pill is rls 2? [ 4 Answers ]

Could somebody please explain what this pill is and what its effects are I'm doing research and would love a hand... the pill itself is a rounded cylinder shaped orange pill with a line straight down the middle. Any help would be appreciated

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search