Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Vision and Hearing Loss
    There have been times when I get up too fast and my vision deteriorates. I see white spots and will have to sit down. Once at work, it happened to me and I loss vision and hearing. I was so scared, but my boss said I just needed some crackers and juice and I should be fine. True, I didn't eat very much that day and I work at a very busy place. This incident has happened to me more than once but both those times, I can say I didn't have a very big meal. This weekend however, I had 3 shots in a row, was able to sing Kareoke and take a 30-40 min. nap. I got up real quick to go home and I lost vision and hearing for a good 5 min. again. I sat down, drank water, got up and it happened again. I then ran outside for fresh air and was fine. And I wasn't feeling like the room was spinning and I needed to throw up. Does anyone know why this is? I've called Kaiser and they say I have to drink water, eat 3 meals a day, and exercise (all of which I don't do and haven't done for years). Why is this happening to me now? I had a physical 2 years ago when the first incident happened at work. My test results came back negative and the doctor never told me what could've been wrong with me.
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 30, 2007, 11:01 AM
    My brother experienced this, and it turned out he was diabetic. That doesn't mean you are, but there has to be some explanation for it. Visit your regular doctor, or another doctor and try to get to the bottom of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Occasional loss of vision in my left eye [ 13 Answers ]

Im a 26 yr old male and for about 4 or 5 yrs I have had times were I lose my vision in my left eye. Its very random and only last from 1 minute to 10 minutes & its always my left eye. Ive been to the eye doctor many times, every time they say my vision is perfect. Ive had MRI"s, they find nothing....

Hearing loss [ 2 Answers ]

I blew my nose really hard and my ear popped,the next day it hurt and I have had a little loss of hearing in than ear too. The pain is gone but I still have a little loss of hearing in that ear. What should I do.

Loss of vision in my left eye [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is nicklary my question is I have lost some vision in my left eye, this has gone on for a couple of days now, prior to the vison I had pain in that eye when I touched it and now when I look through that eye its like looking through dirty glasses or like looking through smoked glass ...

Vision loss in left eye only for seconds at a time [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old woman who has been having vision loss in my left eye for the last 6 months. It happens anywhere from 5-20 or more times a day. The loss of vision is for less than 1o seconds but it is very strange. It usually happens when I stretch or do a sudden balance change. I do not get...

Weird vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having trouble with my vision lately and do not know what is wrong. All of last week and this week so far, I have all of a sudden been squinting my eyes to read the chalkboard in school. I am kind of just waiting too see if it will go away. Does anyone know if maybe I need...

View more questions Search