Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 29, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Monitor to TV?
    Hi everyone,

This is probably a stupid question, and I am sure the answer is no (I am not that lucky lol) but does anyone here know if it is possible to turn a computer monitor into a TV? I have two flat screen computer monitors, but I don't need them, but I need a flat screen TV in my bedroom. I know you can get TV tuners to connect to a PC, but is there anyway to turn a monitor into a TV screen without it being connected to a PC?

I know it is probably just wishful thinking!
    WTFO Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Before anyone starts sending all kinds of USA answers here - would you verify for us that you're in the UK and the TV system you've got is PAL. People need to be aware of that right up front.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 29, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Yes sorry I am in the UK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upgrade my poop monitor but I have no idea where to start, I want a widescreen HD 19+ inch plasma monitor for as cheap as possible, can anyone give me advice? Regards- eric

Monitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it my moniter or my video card that not working when I play a game called medevil total war. I get the main screen and the trailer but when I play the game the maps show up white and my men show up as orange and in blocks Can anyone answer my question please.

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

hi my computer screen just jumps in and out concave and convex I think the more settings are wrong, it was stuck on 400x640, I then changed it to 600x800 but it still jumps. any suggestions thanks

View more questions Search