Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Husbands needs changing?
    I have noticed lately that my husband has been a little more focused on me lately when it comes to fooling around. He will play with me but doesn't seem to care that much if I do it back. Do you think he could care less about himself? I would like for him to be a little more selfish.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 11:58 AM
    I wish I had your problem
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2007, 12:07 PM
    I wish my wife had your problem. LOL
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 29, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Our parts are fairly delicate, and when a woman gets excited sometimes she might tend to be a little too rough on the equipment. Often when this happens we won't say anything to avoid hurting the other persons feelings. Ask him, and tell him a little aggression will work.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Enjoy it and if it really bothers you, you might want to actually have a conversation about it with him. Remember that a man loves a woman's body, as long as you don't just lay there everything should be good to go. They love it so much that it turns him on more that anything to just touch you and make you happy, then let it be his turn in the end. That is what it is sounding like to me! Good love, I mean good luck!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    I have noticed lately that my husband has been a little more focused on me lately when it comes to fooling around. He will play with me but doesn't seem to care that much if I do it back. Do you think he could care less about himself? I would like for him to be a little more selfish.
    Maybe he just likes the feeling he gets by making you have pleasure. It is amazing the feeling that a man gets by knowing that he can make a female have that much pleasure.

You say that he will play with you, and I am sure it gets you hot, don't you then have sexual intercourse?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Sorry-what's the problem-you're well off girl-enjoy!

May 31, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    Sorry-what's the problem-you're well off girl-enjoy!

I know it sounds great, but I also want him to get hard and excited. I need to know I am pleasuring him, you know?

May 31, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu
    Maybe he just likes the feeling he gets by making you have pleasure. It is amazing the feeling that a man gets by knowing that he can make a female have that much pleasure.

You say that he will play with you, and I am sure it gets you hot, don't you then have sexual intercourse?
    We usually do have sex, but I want to know he's hot, too. While we're fooling around. I want to reach down and feel his hard c**k.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    I know it sounds great, but I also want him to get hard and excited. I need to know I am pleasuring him, ya know?
    Definitely know what you're talking about.
    It's arousing to know you have aroused him. :)
    Well why don't you initiate it?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Yes I understand what you are saying-you want him to appear aroused BY YOU. It would arouse and make you feel better-I get that. I was just trying to say that there are peaks and dips in our sex lives and sometimes it is difficult to match state-of-arousal between a man and woman.

Cheers
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Stac33... are you 33? Or more importantly, how old is he? Men do go through stages where either their sex drive is very low or they are finding it harder to get stimulated. This may be mental or physical.

They key to any relationship (sexual or not) is communication.

(oh and I just saw your other post about this as well... he may be going through a phase or there may even be dysfunction there. Again, maybe mental but maybe physical. Rather than talking to him about it too much yourself (which, if it is mental, will only make him worry more next time and make matters worse) but have him consult a physician).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Husbands name vs biological [ 32 Answers ]

I had a baby with a married man who at the time didn't want nothing to do with the pregnancy or the baby. While I was pregnant I got married so when my child was born my child had my husbands and my last name Now the biological father ( which is still married) want to be involved in the child's...

Husbands erection [ 5 Answers ]

I have noticed lately that my husband erection maybe isn't as hard as it once was. Also he would just randomly get an erection for no apparent reason and that isn't happening either. He doesn't seem to be into sex as much as he used to be. He's only 34 so I can't imagine what the problem might be....

Understanding Husbands [ 4 Answers ]

I have a good husband that just expects too much out of me I work full-time and we have 2 children 3 1/2 and almost 2. He just gets upset about stuff and doesn't talk to me he tells my best friend or my mother so he knows I am going to find out but just won't come to me what do I do. We fight over...

Husbands [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a real bad prolbem. My husband of 12 years is a drug addict and I have never been one at all. He doesn't want to get help he doeant think that he has a prolbem. He knows that he should not be doing what he does but yet he still does. I tell him all the time that it really hurts me when he...

View more questions Search