Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banjo311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Need model number of Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding mower
    I'm looking for the model number of a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower that I purchased recently. I've looked all over the mower and cannot seem to find the model number. I'm hoping to eventually find an owner's manual for it.

:)
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Many times the model # is with the serial #. Could be on frame( side rail) mower deck and engine
    triki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:40 AM
    I Have The 30" Murray That Has The Rear Engine. My Model Number Is 309000x8na. Its 3 Years Old.
    triki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Sometimes Its Under The Seat On The Frame Also.
    robynhood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 10:12 AM
    http://lawnandgarden.manualsonline.com/mdownloads/93efa397-6751-4d13-beb5-b2b16f61221c.pdf
    otherbrother Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Check out this link - the Murray 30" riding mower has been recalled due to a safety defect in the gas tank - no repair available - they suggest that you destroy it - here's the link Murray Inc. Recalls Riding Lawn Mowers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Riding Mower [ 3 Answers ]

My 1988 Murray mower worked fine last week... but I jumped on it this week and couldn't get it to turn over. Replaced the battery, but that didn't seem to help. Tonight I replaced the solenoid tonight, but that didn't seem to help. I'm getting nothing when I try to turn it over. Any advice? This...

Old Murray riding mower [ 8 Answers ]

I bought an old Murray riding mower last year. I'm not sure what year it is, but here is my problem: One of the rear tires has a flat, instead of loading up the whole mower in the back of the truck, I wouldm like to remove the wheel. I removed the holding pin and the washer from the outside of the...

Murray Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15x38" Murray. My drive belt keeps coming off. I got a new 73" belt from Outdoor Lawn Equipment. I can't get the belt on the back large pulley. The pulley is blocked by other parts. Can anyone help?

Murray Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Murray riding mower with a 40" deck. I want to add a mulching kit but can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there are any interchangeable parts that will fit this mower?

View more questions Search