Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leslie cunningham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Trying to trace old school friend
    Looking for Randolph Murray. We were at Bridge House School at Harewood near Harrogate in 1965. My name is Leslie Cunningham. I wish to get in touch with him for old times sake. If anybody knows his whereabouts could you please let me know. e.g. his father was americian .
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leslie cunningham
    looking for Randolph Murray. We were at Bridge House School at Harewood near Harrogate in 1965. My name is Leslie Cunningham. I wish to get in touch with him for old times sake. If anybody knows his whereabouts could you please let me know. e.g. his father was americian .

Look on classmates.com
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Have you tried the hundred or so classmate finders online?

Classmates.com

Reunion.com

Also e.g. means example given so that really didn't make any sense.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 29, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Yes, try classmates.com
    leslie cunningham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leslie cunningham
    looking for Randolph Murray. We were at Bridge House School at Harewood near Harrogate in 1965. My name is Leslie Cunningham. I wish to get in touch with him for old times sake. If anybody knows his whereabouts could you please let me know. his father was americian .
    I have tried friends reunited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Trace IP [ 12 Answers ]

Is there such thing as an app that traces an IP to a physical location? You know... like in the movies? I've tried a few that get it down to the city, but no further. Is there such a thing? Thanks!

My friend did drugs in school [ 6 Answers ]

Well my really good friend kassidy did drugs in school crystalized meth and cocaine with alcahol with two other girls I will not name them for there sake well they went to class stoned one passed out the other barfed and kassidy just acted a little stoned well they called the police and now their...

Trying to trace a friend [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Jenny (née) Cheadle who lived in Gunnislake, Cornwall, in the early 1970s and earlier? We were both students in the French department at the University of Bristol from 1969 to 1972. She married soon after graduating and may have taken her husband's surname (which...

Artist from 1/26/06 Without a Trace [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the singer who sang the song You Are Not Alone on the January 26th episode of Without a Trace? Does anyone know who that was?

View more questions Search