Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Knee trouble
    I have problem with my left knee which makes a small grinding noise. It has been going on for a while now, I play soccer but I can't remember if it was a sport injury or not. There is no pain involved but it just worrier's me a lot...

Is there any particular disease associated with this or can it just be a sporting injury?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:12 AM
    That grinding sound is no good. Bone on bone. Contact a sports med. Orthapedic right away. If you are near ny I have a good one for you.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Is there any long term effects that can be brought by this?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Yes arthritis and debilitating pain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 47 year old female who was doing very heavy lifting when my back went out and I dropped a heavy box on my knee cap then I went to the er and they told me I had severe arthritis and chondramalacia pattellia well I never had any problems with this knee before that day. I need a opinion and...

Knee problem [ 4 Answers ]

The other day I had gone to sit down and my knee poped. I felt a lot of pain when going to get up or walk up and down stairs, I almost felt like I would pass out. I was at my high school at the time and only had two more blocks left, not wanting to have to walk across the whole school for the nurse...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

Knee won't scab over [ 2 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

View more questions Search