Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottcatlett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Reversible Belmont Model Hampton Bay Fan
    The manufacturer's shipping box indicated that the Belmont has a three-speed reversible fan function. I had the fan installed, but after installation I cannot find any way to reverse the direction of the rotation. How is it done?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 29, 2007, 09:34 AM
    The rrevese button is usually located on the side of the housing. It is just a small rectangular slide switch. Does this unit have a factory installed remote?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
    I will concur with Ballenger. Either the reverse feature is on the fan body somewhere (sometimes hidden inside the light or on top of the motor) or it is on the remote.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay model number? [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number information on the fan? Just moved into a rental with 2 non functioning fans/lights and don't have a user manual to try and fix on my own.

My ceiling fan remote will not work, hampton bay Model #UC7083T? [ 11 Answers ]

The Red Light Does Turn On But It Won't Work. I Threw Away The Instructions Please Help!!

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Hampton Bay Model 55295 replace lights [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hampton Bay celing fan Model 55295, 54 In. Brushed Steel Windward II With Remote. It's about 3.5 years old and the lights inside it have been burning out & now it's very dim. How do I get the cover off so I can replace the light? I went to HD & they opened a new box for me...

Hampton Bay Fan Model 645-451 [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if there is a light kit available for this ceiling fan that I purchasde from Home Depot? Thanks

View more questions Search