Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nosi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Starting to get confused
    I've been dating this guy for about two months now and eversince he's been really good to me. At first I didn't like this guy but now I'm really starting to fall for him, this guy really makes me happy but thing is when ever we together we always fight and I hate it. Do think this relationship is healthy, cause honestly speaking I don't want to lose this him
    Nebula Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2007, 04:37 AM
    If you want to keep him but you are motivated by fear that he will leave you, he will. What is making you fear he will leave you? Are you a good person? Do you deserve to be happy? Is this how a relationship should be in your world? Only answer those questions with your happiness as the most important thing in the world to be happy, then you will have your truth. Nothing outside yourself is within your control, only you have control over your happiness from within. See how wonderful you are, then others will follow. Be Happy.
    Auttajasi Posts: 107, Reputation: 27

May 29, 2007, 06:36 AM
    No, I don't think this relationship is healthy. You have only been seeing each other for two months, and you are fighting? If you are fighting now and nothing changes, you will continue to fight in the future. The fights will probably get worse too.
    You fight.
    You will continue to fight.
    You hate it.
    Solution:
    Figure out why you are fighting (there could potentially be a billion different reasons).
    Either stop fighting or break up. Two months is still during the trial period. It still should be the honeymoon period.

Questions:

Tell me what is going on when you two fight. I am very curious.

Have you fought with other boyfriends? Do you fight a lot with family members or friends? What is he like in other relationships. You can tell a lot about a guy by how he treats his mom, sisters, and other females in his life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a new lawn [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for some advice about my lawn has I have little experience. We moved into this house recently and would like to have a nice lawn. We live in west Texas, so it's hot and dry. The garden receives very little shade as we're south facing. I'm attaching an image to show it's current...

Starting with me [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "Starting with me"?

BS 14 Not Starting. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Briggs 14 hp riding mower that will not start. I had carb problems. I fixxed that and changed the oil. I started once and ran fine. Then I stopped and tried to restart. I now get a click and sometimes a very slight turn. It almost seems like a battery but I have jumped it with no...

Just starting [ 1 Answers ]

Any loan officers that can help me start in the biz need some good sales lines for honest person ;)

View more questions Search