Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DemonAlcohol Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2007, 02:57 AM
    What movie is this? Old (possibly japanese) cartoon about robot with a TV
    As a kid I remember watching some weird cartoon about a blue robot with a screen in his stomach that could make things come to life from it. It was accompanied by a couple people and they went on some type of quest. I think it was a japanese movie. For some reason I remember having to cover my eyes at some point, as there was some questionable content (I think nudity). It was made before the 90's. Sorry for not being able to give any more info but I've been trying to figure out what movie this is for the longest time. Thanks for any info.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Sounds like,.

Robby the Rascal
    a.k.a. Cybot Robotchi

-View-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

Japanese cartoon people [ 7 Answers ]

I love drawing this pic But I am having trouble finding some Were is the best place to find some:D

A cartoon possibly by Disney? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned...

Approx 1980's cartoon dogs with horns (possibly anime/manga) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a short series/film about this pup that was found by a young boy. The pup belonged to a pack of dogs that resembled alsatians but had horns on their head. The dogs attacked the building where the pup was being held as they were vicious and the horns lit up when...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

View more questions Search