Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maleksafadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Freelotto winner since 2006
    Dear Sir, Mom , Im receiving a multiple Email from Free lotto which I join since 2006 and till no w I did not receive any penny but they are asking money so please I need your help , dos the free lotto exist for real or no? Its an internationally sacmmers please do reply me .:confused:
    maleksafadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:47 AM
    I need to know all the informations that you have on free lotto New York, dos that really exist dos they pay ? Do you have any records ?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 29, 2007, 01:50 AM
    Have a look here;

Ripoff Report

I reckon you've been scammed! Sorry!
    nick wayet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:11 AM
    I need to know if these Freelotto conducted by the PlasmaNet web is real or just to scammed people of there clevery emails, sometimes I doutb cause I've played the number, and it seems like very real, so I started to comply with their intructions, do I continue to comply? thanks for and GOD BLSS
    nick wayet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:13 AM
    DOES the freelotto really a ligitimate gaming company?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nick wayet
    DOES the freelotto really a ligitimate gaming company?
    Didn't you read the responses to the previous question?
    LAXMI PRASAD SAHU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Dear Sir ,

I want to be confirmed that on 15th November 2007 Beijing 2008 OLYMPICO GAMES FREE LOTTO cash prizes was declared and what was the ticket number

What was winning amount

What is the procedure of claiming of winning amount and up to when can be claimed
    After return can it be claimed again.
    Best Regards

Laxmi Prasad Sahu
    ypepeoglu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 04:56 AM
    HI DEAR FRIENDS.

I HAVE ALSO GOT A CHECK ($1.000.000,00) FROM FREELOTTO. They wrote me "Yavuz PEPEOGLU OF KOCAELİ, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules." and my name was on list. Do u know what does it mean? Am ı the winner of $1.000.000,00?

Yavuz PEPEOGLU EKM K.LIĞI $1,000,000.00 PENDING
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Did you bother reading the responses here? SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!
    ypepeoglu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 06:20 AM
    I Understood Dear Friend And Than I Deleted All Message From Freelotto And Reply Them Delete Me From Ur List. Thanks...
    ciken101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 10:25 PM
    Why do they ask money beforethey issue with cheque, Can't tthey deduct from the winning.

Patrick Mwangi(Kenya)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About the www.freelotto.com in New York. [ 5 Answers ]

Sir Is the free.lotto on the internet are true and existing??

Lottery winner [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed an Ohio store clerk lottery winner of a million dollars, decided to take $50,000 annually for a number of years. After IRS taxes it would be only $34,000 annually. That a 68% tax bite. So I guess IRS has a certain tax rate for gambling proceeds. Too bad You could not include it as...

About the faith of www.freelotto.com [ 21 Answers ]

I´m Renas the new user here I would like you my colleagues t answer me this question please tell me if the FreeLotto - Where you can win $10,000,000.00 FREE ! is it a scam or not I would like to know about it because ythey sent a message to me telling me that I may become a $1milion winner but till...

Married in dec 2006, both opt->h1 from oct 2006, tax category? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife were both on F1->OPT till sep 2006. Both of us started our H1B From Oct 1,2006. We got married in Dec 2006. Now according to SPT both of us are non residents for tax purposes as days spent on F1->OPT are not counted towards SPT. But if we file jointly(which we should since we...

F1 to Green Card (DV lottery winner) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a former F1 visa holder (from May 2006 -Sep 2006), left the US on September for a brief trip home to process the Green card (won DV lottery). Re-entered US with the green card on September 2006. Lived in California from May 2006 onwards except for a brief trip. I understand that...

View more questions Search