Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Free anti-virus?
    Anyone know of some good free anti-virus software?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 09:58 PM
    HI, Matt! Haven't communicated with you in a while. Is that really your picture in your avatar?

What I like to use is AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. It is available here: AVG Free Advisor: Free anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-malware tools
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

May 28, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    HI, Matt! Haven't communicated with you in a while. Is that really your picture in your avatar?

Even Borat needs protection from PC viruses.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Okay, I get it! :) They don't let me out much!! And, when they do, it's almost always at night when there aren't many people around. I basically never watch T.V. and rarely go to the movies! Although, I do like to watch movies that are really, really good.

But, I will tell you this, I am house-trained and know how to speak, sit, heel and fetch. So, I think that I have accomplished a few things in my life!
    yugi302 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 06:27 PM
    U guys don't put any answers what are you doing?I asked that same question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Info: Free Anti-Virus [ 2 Answers ]

According to some recent research by a group called "Get Safe Online", a whopping 17% of people do not have a virus scanner on their PC. 23% people also do not have a firewall (Source). These stats did amaze me when I first saw them. In today's society where major virus outbreaks hit the main...

Which anti-virus [ 5 Answers ]

Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search