Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twicebit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 04:48 PM
    My boyfriend is bored
    I am 5 years older then my boyfriend he's only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesn't what could be wrong
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twicebit
    i am 5 years older then my boyfriend hes only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesnt what could be wrong
    He's bored with you because the sex is boring?
    Or he's bored with you because he's bored with you?

You should ask him what's up..
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Not to say you being older is a bad thing but maybe he's wanting a younger girl he is only 21 so that could be a reason also please don't take it the wrong way butlike mummacrash said ask him what's up?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 29, 2007, 04:22 PM
    A man bored of sex? Wowzers.

Anyway, talk to him about it. Try swtiching up postitions. And like ncgirl_21 said, he might want a younger girl.
    Payner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twicebit
    i am 5 years older then my boyfriend hes only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesnt what could be wrong
    How long have you been together? It might not necessarily have anything to do with the age gap... you might just be in a comfortable place now?
    Relationships are always great when they first start, then they go into comfortable mode!
    Have you tried talking to him about it?
    It might be worth coming out of your comfort zone, catch him off guard... spontaneous sex is always the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bored in Relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about 7 months.. we love each other and everything is going great but I've become bored in the relationship. Its like we do the same things all the time.. go to the movies go eat go shopping.. He says he's spontaneous but he's scared I might not like what he wants to...

Am I bored? Is it me? Where are we headed? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone! I first posted this question under dating but got little well no posts please help me. My question is one I have been struggling with for a while now. I have been with my boyfriend Mark for over 3 and half years, granted we started dating my sophomore year of high school we...

Is she bored or just young [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, "is my girlfriend bored of our relationship?? and how to tell??? " I have a few issues I'm trying to get through and would like some sound advice. I am in a relationshipnow for 2 yrs and 4 months. I am 27 and my girlfriend is 21. We do not have a lot in common but we get along good...

Bored [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16, 153 pounds and I'm like 5'9. I want to loose weight because it would make me feel better. I have a pretty good workout schedule. I run, strength train, and swim. Sometimes I do a kickboxing dvd. BUT I need another alternative. I like to workout in my own space when people aren't watching...

Bored [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship w/ a guy for 7 months. And every now and then I ask myself why am I still with him, especially because ill be going away to college next year. We were talking today and he told me he really doesn't want to be in a relationship because of the obligations but he still...

View more questions Search