Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 28, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Wedding Gown Slip
    Hi I have a slip that I wore for my wedding in November. I bought it at davids bridal. It was 60.00. I only wore it the once and I have no use for it! It is very fluffy! I believe it is a size 9. If anyone has a need for one please contact me and we can work something out!
    beccafaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 12:51 PM

Do you still have your slip. My wedding is in June and I am looking for one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Gown [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Maria, I am having a military wedding next year Sep. I decided that my colors will be Alsmeer Gold and Navy Blue Because of the groom's Class blue uniform. I chose sunflowers and Hepatica nobilis they look perfect together. My bridesmaid I would like to see them In Navy blue dress with...

Dogs slip disc [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with dogs slip disc. If someone knows about acupuncture, help me out. With the pain of the puppy, and no surgeries suggested, I am only left with 'mercy killing'. But can not do so as can not leave without the puppy.:(

Wedding Gown [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 30 years old and has lived on her own for over 10 years. She has owned her own home for 10 years. She is getting married in June and she and her fiancé had their wedding arrangements and plans all made when they announced their engagement to the family. Her father and I have been...

Help: Unique design for a gown [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there! My sister's getting married next year. I need suggestions/unique designs for my gown. Thanks.

Slip Punch? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what a slip punch is? For all the guessers- It is not slipping a punch as a boxer does.

View more questions Search