Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MusicPrincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Yellow Discharge and I feel it when it comes out.
    Hi, I had sexual intercoarse with a 35 year old women I am 25 years old and also a female. The next day I thought about what had happen and got concerned for my health I noticed a little yellow in my discharge I got really concerned and asked her about it she said not to worry that it sounds like a yeast infection. She recommennded monistat. I went and bought Monistat 1 day symptoms got really bad I felt like a bad reaction to the monistat. Well, it is now about 3 days later I noticed the yellow in the discharge and I feel itchy very rarely. Can you please advise me on what to do next and where I can go I have no health insurance and don't know what else to do. Thank you for taking the time to address my questions and concerns.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Is there a free clinic you can go to? Or perhaps you can contact some doctor's offices in your area and see how much they will charge for an exam?

What you are describing sounds like it could be a yeast infection, but I suppose there's also the possibility it could be an STD. I don't mean to scare you with that, but it's probably in your best interest to see a doctor one way or another. There's also the chance it's nothing - but better be safe than sorry, right?

Good luck.
    bunniboo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Go to planned parenthood.. thats where I'm going.. im 16 and I don't want my mom to go with me... completely confidential you know? my mom is a phlebotomist and she would do the test for me but I don't want to worry her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Yellow discharge and head numbness [ 4 Answers ]

I always get sort of numbness in my head I took neurobin and neurontin but still. Improvement although its better than before, sometime it shots. :eek:

Yellow Discharge + Itch [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of months I have had a yellow discharge coming from the vaginal region. It is also itching. Before this, the discharge was clear, which I was told was normal. Is my discharge now a Yeast Infection? There is no defining scent to it, so I am unsure.

Yellow discharge after miscarriage [ 18 Answers ]

I just had a miscarriage and now I getting yellow discharge why is that and is it normal

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

View more questions Search