Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Best place for journalism
    Where's the best place to become a [print] journalist? (besides New York)
    kolkay Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2008, 06:32 PM
    You can become a great journalist anywhere, you just have to put in the effort as it is a very competitive field. Have you already finished school or looking to attend somewhere?
    If you plan on being a print journalist, you will need to know how to blog! Just a heads up.
    efyano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 03:05 AM

I am print media journalist working on newspaper. I want to upgread my leveel of education. What can I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My place is hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few questions to ask. I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend and when moving in there were things that I wanted fixed that I have yet to get fixed. The toilet sits crooked and overflows at the drop of a hat. I told the office ladies that I wanted to have a new toilet put in and I...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to the boards,I hope I am asking this question in the right place. I have been with my husband for almost 9 yrs now. I am 27 w/ two kids. I can not have an orgasm unless he is "playing " with me. I can not have an orgasm with just having intercourse. He gets mad because he says...

Place of birth [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know exactly what hospital I was born in.. I also wanted to know what my biological mothers name was... and how I can locate her?? Please help me.

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search