Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nukie Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Can I make my own fortune
    I have always wondered,with karma going around, that can we make and predict our own fortunes. . I'm from south africa and most people here do that through their ancestors and the elders of the family. . But is it really possible to control your own destiny in your own hands given you make the right choice? HELP PLEASE:confused: :confused: :o
    nukie Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2007, 08:34 AM
    People do hold their futures in their hands and they don't realise it because of all the bad choices we make in our lives. . If we all just took two minutes before very choice we made to just think of the consequences, this world would be a much better place for all of us. . So, yes a person can change their destiny to what they see fit given you make the right coices.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Why are you answering your own question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO make-up! [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 13 and my mom won't let me wear make-up, but my dad will. She won't give in. She also won't let me date. I'm sooo mad at her, but I try not to show it. What should I do? PLEASE DON'T ANSWER WITH YOU'RE TO YOUNG ETC. kay thanks! :confused:

Fortune telling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

View more questions Search