Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grants cleaner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Business plan for contract cleaner
    I need guidance on how to write a business plan for conract cleaner to clean private and commercial premises

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Business Plan [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for someone to review my business plan. The ideal person must do pro bono work, and must have previous experience in the autosound market, or in technology. Our business is retail and installation of audio, visual and navigation systems. Our Business Plan is being used to secure...

My Business Plan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find any and all info. I can on how to start a cleaning service. I have purchased so many how to books on writing a solid business plan. The lingo and terminology can be overwhelming if you can't articulate in words what you really have in your heart and soul about how you...

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone answer me about these questions? In our area, we do not have direct competitors, so who are our other indirect competitors in our handicraft making business? Can you please give me some marketing strategies about it? How about pricing strategies? What things should we...

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am writing a business plan for class. Can someone help me? I need some ideas.

New Business Plan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-Thanks for your input in advance... I have a "food product" idea that I want start selling. I think that I want to "test market" this idea by making it myself and selling it at the local County Farmers Market. Although my product is a "fresh, refrigerated. Uncooked" product (by the way...

View more questions Search