Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jane morris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2005, 12:13 AM
    Exercise Vs Dieting plans which one start First
    Hi

Myself Jane morris here. I am suffering overweight .I have visited many weight loss related sites According to these sites it is an accepted fact that exercise is an important part of any successful weight loss plan. Every muscle you have can burn calories, so the more you work them, the more calories you burn! So, you must exercise for weight loss. But according http://www.hateweight.com both Exercise and eating plant start at same time because taking proper diet is very important for Burn fat. If we are not doing so during Exercise then its may be very harmful to our body because a proper dieting plant must be followed during Exercise.
    It’s best to do both at the same time. Getting to a good level of health and fitness involves a supportive eating program, Exercise and cardiovascular training. If you try to short-change any of those 3, or try to accomplish the goals without utilizing all 3, you run a serious risk of not obtaining your fitness goals.
    If any one has some other ways or tips then please suggest me because your tips may be very helpful to me. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 12, 2005, 04:23 AM
    Look at it as a simple math equation: the calories you burn versus the calorie you take in. If you are sedentary (not burning calories) then it will take you longer achieve your weight loss goal. If you burn more than you take in then weight loss will occur. Of course a variety of exercises is more beneficial than doing a large amount of one exercise. Eating the correct foods is important of course, but begin by omitting the foods that you know are not good for you (high in fat, deep-fried, high in sodium, high in sugar).

Good luck!
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Look at it as a simple math equation: the calories you burn versus the calorie you take in.
    I could't say it better!

Of course, you can lose weight without excercising! However you likely will gain it back the next time you stopby at McDonalds. I heard that story a thousand times.

Therefore "Excercise is an essential part" if you want to keep your weight after you finished your diet! If you change your life style your body will change according to it.

Also consider to combine your diet with a sport goal. Lets say you like running, so you could start training for the Hawaiian Marathon (example)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are your plans [ 26 Answers ]

She: what are your plans for this evening? Him: I plan to go to the store and pu one item. She: OK, I will talk to you later. Him: OK, talk to you later. Later... She: did you go to the store? Him: nope She: oh if I would have know that I would have invited you over for dinner. Him: why...

No plans Friday night [ 11 Answers ]

Thursday morning my girlfriend tells me she forgot to tell me about her company picnic this Friday. For employees only. Basically gets to go to a park for the whole afternoon. No work just hang outside all afternoon and play games, eat and just socialize. Later in the afternoon my girlfriend...

We had plans but not now [ 17 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have plans once a week every week. Or, go out together you know alone time. So, my girlfriend calls me. Said her girlfriend has two tickets to concert tonight on our date night. My girlfriend is invited and she wants to go so she tells me she is going and if I'm OK with that....

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

View more questions Search