Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reema_navid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Canadian immigrant applying for US spouse Visa
    I am a Canadian Immigrant and will be giving my citizenship test this year by the and of July , 2007. My husband has got a H1 (work Visa) in America and heis working with Nokia in, Dallas. Am I eligible to get US spouse Visa on the basis of my husband from Canada?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by reema_navid
    I am a Canadian Immigrant and will be giving my citizenship test this year by the nd of july , 2007. My husband has got a H1 (work Visa) in America and heis working with Nokia in, Dallas. Am i eligible to get US spouse Visa on the basis of my husband from Canada?
    Once you get your Canadian citizenship you can get a green card allowing you to work in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for H1 Visa while H4 Visa Processing is going on [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, I am Raj. The following is my query... My wife went for H4 Visa interview on Mar 2nd in India and they asked for 2 more months payslips. Now she will go again in May with additional payslips to get her H4 stamped. In the meanwhile can we apply H1 for her in US under this year quota? ...

How to file state tax returns while applying TIN for my spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying ITIN for my wife along with my federal returns. How do I file tax returns for state - I have to file for MICHIGAN and MINNESOTA. I don't have much time left to wait till I receive TIN and then file the state returns. I want to know if I can file state returns without TIN or simply...

How to file returns with married status if spouse is Canadian. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I just got married on Dec. 16, 2006. My spouse is a Canadian citizen and I'm a U.S. Citizen. We both are living in Canada. My income for 2006 was solely in the U.S. and my spouses income was solely in Canada. I have several questions relating to filing my taxes for 2006. 1. Should I file...

View more questions Search