Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conservative85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2005, 05:25 PM
    Tiller/snowblower
    Anyone know where I could find sears/craftsman impliments for a 1977 sears 16/6
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2005, 09:04 PM
    Anywhere online, or from sears themselves, they may be able to help, or a small engine shop, they might get you some stuff, if its still made or is nos pieces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5hp MTD FRTine Tiller [ 1 Answers ]

My tiller runs fine for five to ten minutes then dies.:confused:

Green Thumb Garden Tiller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a 8 HP Rear Tine Green Thumb Tiller. The tiller is chain driven and the tines keep locking up. I thing that something is broke and there is a piece of dabre inside the houseing. I took the tiller apart but the tine axel is keeping me form separating the housing. The...

Snowblower Carb Problem? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I have a small Murray Ultra 5 HP, 22" snowblower. I have been a bad boy and have not taken care of it very well, no fuel stabilizer over summer, etc. The problem now, after about 3 years, is that when start, engine does not run smoothly, and will die under load. Also, looks like is firing at...

MTD Garden Tiller [ 1 Answers ]

2005 MTD, 7 hp, garden tiller will not shift out of forward gear. Why?

Green Thumb Garden Tiller [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Green Thumb Garden Tiller. I need to know where to buy a replacement part for our tiller; the cap for chain drive seal. The motor is a Briggs & Straton, the plate on it says Lawn Chief 53GT. Where I can get parts? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search